• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Scholarship Jiu hu kia making a sensation at sentosa making xmm's talk dirty

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 10:26 PM #1
AngTayKor
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-online.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Nov 2010 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>68 </DD></DL>

[h=2]Jiu hu kia making a sensation at sentosa making xiao mei mei talks about their vigina[/h]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5YUGp04zuc

XMMs described their vaginas and got xmm say she put a ringing iphone into her *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* *censored*!​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict this little 'Sexcussions with Alvivi' gig will end once this pair of 联邦狗男女 has a breakup.

That day will come soon.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question. Some of the girls are like "err 16". If I am the parent, can I make a police report against Alvin for sexually harassing my daughter?

linpei

Alfrescian
Loyal
this perverted bastard should be beaten up badly then cut off his cock and balls and shove down his throat

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders whose sisters and daughters are those talking so loudly about their cheebye n nehneh? :rolleyes: some more can negotiate to try one orh!