• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free range chicken back in Geylang, but ...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that a fucking shitskin customer????

Screenshot-2021-04-09-19-15-41-03.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just stop the hypocrisy and legalize prostitution already.

They just want to keep it in an ambiguous grey zone of legality and keep their 'anti-vice' jiakliaobees employed. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just stop the hypocrisy and legalize prostitution already.

They just want to keep it in an ambiguous grey zone of legality and keep their 'anti-vice' jiakliaobees employed. :rolleyes:
I thought it is already legalised? There are regulated or "licensed" brothels. Their whores need to undergo regular medical check-ups. This is what I have read and heard because I am a good boy, I don't engage the services of whores.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
See! I told you the indian body odour attract opposite sex. Makes them wild and horny.

It means this whore is very desperate, she's blacklist!
Once tainted by a filthy shitskin, she's an unworthy cunt.
Fucked by a filthy indian shitskin is worse than fuck by dog.
I hope she gets pregnant with that curry sperm

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These streetwalkers are desperate lah so Lan Lan take Keling hairy cocks. Someone told me they charge $60 for a pop which is quite high for sub standard service. Heard these whores still don on their facemask even during bonking time. Not sure how they are able to do a decent BJ with the mask on. The foreign workers are the main problem with the Pappies still reluctant to open back the whore houses again. They worried these sex starved dorm staying Banglas, Kelings will disrupt the whole Covid recovery operation. It takes just one infected horny Keling or Bangla to be a super spreader and all hell will break loose if that happens.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like gin. Gin and tonic.or good old gin. Where is she.she taught me so much with regards to old china history.