• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free beef steak this Xmas for lucky Porsche owner

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy a porsche suv. it will protect you and you won't luv another. :p

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-23_16-53-38.gif
    upload_2017-12-23_16-53-38.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 173

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy a porsche suv

why still buy Porsche

i rather be safe and buy a Proton

i cant eat beef anyway

I am a taoist

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hinduism: I've met Hindus from India who give no thought about eating beef.
Buddhism: No where in the sutras did the teaching says "do not eat beef"
Taoism: No where in the classical texts (Dao De Ching and my favourite, I-Ching) does it says NOT TO EAT BEEF

I understand the narrative in "The cows and buffaloes live a life of toil, so it would be cruel to slaughter them at the end of their service" argument. If that's the case, then don't just eat any meat then. You think chickens have it better than cows?

It's hypocritical, especially in our Buddhist-Taoist context -- NONE of the texts say anything about beef. You either eat meat or you don't.