• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freak election... happy voting...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have said this PE is a no brainer. Over the years, which one of the three has publicly voiced his care and concern for sinkies? Looked out for the welfare of the common man?

28058905_10210789803652269_972131695712991077.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have said this PE is a no brainer. Over the years, which one of the three has publicly voiced his care and concern for sinkies? Looked out for the welfare of the common man?

View attachment 188114
As mentioned in my previous post, this video shows his speaking up for sinkies over the years. While NKS was busying himself with making money for himself and the government, and Tharman enjoying his multi-million dollar salary. TKL, with his faults and all, and his lousy English pronunciation, does really care for sinkies.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned in my previous post, this video shows his speaking up for sinkies over the years. While NKS was busying himself with making money for himself and the government, and Tharman enjoying his multi-million dollar salary. TKL, with his faults and all, and his lousy English pronunciation, does really care for sinkies.
N
Yes,TKL don't talk like a slick and polished salesman.But we the people will vote for him because he is not perfect and we can identify with him.Most importantly,he has a heart and empathy for the people.
Vote for TKL !!! No more PAP president !!!

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,TKL don't talk like a slick and polished salesman.But we the people will vote for him because he is not perfect and we can identify with him.Most importantly,he has a heart and empathy for the people.
Vote for TKL !!! No more PAP president !!!
During the campaign, he promised to call for COI to relook into Ridout Road case

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the event of a freak election results, the SAF and the grassroots leaders will intervene to restore democracy.
LOL it will be just 1 old man to deal with in the event of a freak results.
Pap democracy can easily be restored by hiring 1 hitman nurse in the Polyclinic gov hospital etc during any vaccination program