• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat France will qualify for the Finals

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bet tonight is SPECIALS - France qualify for the finals at odd of 1.80

I believe France will beat Germany in a major tournament after 58 years :p

jw5

Loyal
My bet tonight is SPECIALS - France qualify for the finals at odd of 1.80

I believe France will beat Germany in a major tournament after 58 years :p

You just not sure how they will qualify huh - whether in 90 minutes, AET or penalty kicks? :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I believe France will beat Germany in a major tournament after 58 years :p
if germany can n their jinx against italy, there's no reason y another team cannot n their jinx against dem ...

me no interested in euro any mor ... no mor happy fairy tale endings ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just not sure how they will qualify huh - whether in 90 minutes, AET or penalty kicks? :biggrin:

Just keep my bet simple France at odd of 1.80 to enter finals.

I personally think France win in extra times:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
if germany can n their jinx against italy, there's no reason y another team cannot n their jinx against dem ...

me no interested in euro any mor ... no mor happy fairy tale endings ...

Maybe Portugal win Euro 2016 :p

May all of us win money together ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current odds 1x2

Germany 2.67

Draw 2.65

France 2.65

My dear friends here, if you all do not have a spools betting account. You can drive down to MBS or RWS Livewire for the match later at 3am,

The odd is quite attractive considering a 3 ways possiblity and the Germans vs Frenchs are high stakes and world class match.

jw5

Loyal
Just keep my bet simple France at odd of 1.80 to enter finals.

I personally think France win in extra times:biggrin:

You could have got odds of X9 if you had bet with sg pools on France win in extra time, possibly more if you bet online or with bookies. :biggrin:

Pastore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bastian Schweinsteiger's handball allowed the Euro 2016 hosts to take the lead in Thursday's semi-final - but was the decision correct?
Referee kelong because France is host nation :oIo:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good Friday morning:biggrin:

A big breakfast plus collect my winnings at 4D booth later ...

Germany 0-2 France

Last edited: