• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant who performs 5 daily prayer, screaming ‘In the name of Allah I will kill you!’ tries to stab man who asked him for a cigarette

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.cnews.fr/faits-divers/2...erpelle-apres-avoir-menace-de-tuer-au-couteau

A 17-year-old minor was arrested in Vanves (Hauts-de-Seine) on Tuesday January 10 for attempted homicide, threat with a weapon, apology for terrorism and possession of narcotics.

He had notably threatened to kill an 18-year-old young man who had just asked him for a cigarette. According to the testimony of the victim, who filed a complaint, the attacker said to him: “I am going to stab you! Who do you think I am?” Then, he tried to stab him several times while shouting: “Wallah! In the name of Allah I will kill you!”

During his arrest, the police found on him a blade of about 10 cm. The individual is known to the police for a dozen acts, including violence with a weapon.

He also appeared in the file of wanted persons (RPF).