• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France: Koran inspired muslim migrant threatens to slit principal’s throat, gets six-month suspended sentence

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.laprovence.com/article/...ne-menace-degorger-une-directrice-decole.html

A thumb slitting the throat: an unequivocal symbol of death. Father of five children, Islam, 43 years old and of Chechen nationality, was tried this Thursday before the Digne-les-Bains correctional court for having threatened the director of the Ponsonne school in Manosque with death on September 17 2020, making a throat cut sign with his thumb. “I made this gesture but I didn’t want to say that, I wanted to say ‘a lot’, repeats the defendant several times through the voice of his interpreter. The man who has a residence permit is not represented by a lawyer at his trial. Several witnesses heard during the investigation confirm the act of slaughter….

Islam is finally sentenced to a six-month suspended prison sentence.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”