• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France: Jailed Muslim migrant vows ‘When I return to Iraq, I will join the Islamic State, I will kill French people’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Longuenesse: prosecuted for apologizing for terrorism, an Iraqi is released,” translated from “Longuenesse : poursuivi pour apologie de terrorisme, un Irakien relaxé,” La Voix du Nord, November 19, 2020:

Longuennesse-penitentiary-300x174.jpg

Incarcerated at the Longuenesse penitentiary center, the defendant was suspected of having made threatening and insulting remarks towards the police and judges.

An Iraqi national, incarcerated at the Longuenesse penitentiary center after having been convicted on several occasions for his activities as a smuggler, was tried on Tuesday (November 17th) for condoning an act of terrorism. During an interview with an integration and probation counselor in September 2019, he allegedly made threatening and insulting remarks towards the border police and the French justice system: “When I return to Iraq, I will join Daesh, I will kill French people. I’ll put them underground with a bullet in the head.”…