• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France expels Muslim migrant family for beating girl and shaving her head over her relationship with Christian

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are French authorities actually going to stand up for their own culture?

Islamic law forbids Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men.

“And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite to the fire, but Allah invites to paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And he makes clear his verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.” (Qur’an 2:221)

As far as the Qur’an is concerned, Christianity is polytheistic:

“And when Allah will say, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, “Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?”‘ He will say, ‘Exalted are you! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, you would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within yourself. Indeed, it is you who is knower of the unseen.” (5:116)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muhamad was never a religionist.

You do realize that in other threads, you posted stuff about other people having freedom of religion to join islam? And yet, moslems don't believe in freedom of religion themselves, coercing fellow moslems to stay in islam through violence and other threats to safety, job and family.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do realize that in other threads, you posted stuff about other people having freedom of religion to join islam? And yet, moslems don't believe in freedom of religion themselves, coercing fellow moslems to stay in islam through violence and other threats to safety, job and family.
I was joking about chopping her head off.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bosnia = balkans

Anything touched by the Turks turned to sh*t.

Anything touched by those TURKIC donkeys turned to be simply not Islamic.

This is proven by Turkey with its garbage Kemalist policies.

And Balkans with their unIslamic practices and beliefs.

and slanties in general being deviants.

a good Hadith comes to mind

The Hour will not be established until you fight the Turks, who have small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces look like hammered shields. Again, the Hour will not be established until you fight people wearing shoes made of hair.

Before the advent of the Hour, the Muslims will fight the Turks, who are distinguished by their small eyes; white reddish faces, because of the cold weather; and short, flat noses. Their faces resemble a shield for being broad and round and seem hammered for being plump and fleshy. And before the advent of the Hour, the Muslims will fight people who wear shoes made of hair. They are the same Turks who were previously mentioned, but they are mentioned with a different description here.

slanties are genetic freaks

even Hadiths (but not Quran) warns abt them and their perverted beliefs and habits

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bosnia = balkans

Anything touched by the Turks turned to sh*t.

Anything touched by those TURKIC donkeys turned to be simply not Islamic.

This is proven by Turkey with its garbage Kemalist policies.

And Balkans with their unIslamic practices and beliefs.

and slanties in general being deviants.

a good Hadith comes to mind

The Hour will not be established until you fight the Turks, who have small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces look like hammered shields. Again, the Hour will not be established until you fight people wearing shoes made of hair.

Before the advent of the Hour, the Muslims will fight the Turks, who are distinguished by their small eyes; white reddish faces, because of the cold weather; and short, flat noses. Their faces resemble a shield for being broad and round and seem hammered for being plump and fleshy. And before the advent of the Hour, the Muslims will fight people who wear shoes made of hair. They are the same Turks who were previously mentioned, but they are mentioned with a different description here.

slanties are genetic freaks

even Hadiths (but not Quran) warns abt them and their perverted beliefs and habits
The arabs wanted to create a pan arab state stretch8ng from Morocco to iraq after the fall of ottomsn empire but was denied by European super powers and later, the US. Those monarchy in Morocco, Saudi, Jordan etc were 0,aced there by the British or French or Spain less than 100 years ago. They are all " fake" monarchs.
Iraq, Jordan Syria Saudi, libya, algeria etc are all new countries.arabs were under colonial rule until recently.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabs wanted to create a pan arab state stretch8ng from Morocco to iraq after the fall of ottomsn empire but was denied by European super powers and later, the US. Those monarchy in Morocco, Saudi, Jordan etc were 0,aced there by the British or French or Spain less than 100 years ago. They are all " fake" monarchs.
Iraq, Jordan Syria Saudi, libya, algeria etc are all new countries.arabs were under colonial rule until recently.

Iraq or Syria are oldest civilizations in planet.
even older than egypt
or iran

or tiongs/slanties
or ceca/paki/bangla
or greece/rome/italy
or palestine/lebanon/phoenicia
or europa fags
or tunisia/carthage/etc
or subsaharan african mali/timbuktu etc

traitorous arab regimes were placed in power by the brits like al saud
that's why they all have dictatorships in place
anybody going out of line faces khashoggi's fate

you can say while most of turd world oredi de-colonized, arabs are still colonized by ang mohs

and same for most Muslim majority countries after 2001

puny countries like turkey or loudmouth countries like iran or pakistan simply not powerful enuff or talented enough

we've not seen the 3 stooges fight a single war with the West, or Zionists/'israel', and come out alive to tell the tale.

that's why they've been spared.

relatively big non-arab populations, surrounded by Muslim majority countries, traditionally allied with anglos ( all of 3 stooges were anglo yankee 'allies'/poodles under CENTO. that's when the poodle/puppet/vassal regime of Shah was in power in Iran)

all got big mouths but little appetite ability or courage to actually fight Ang Mohs

tell u what?

I have enormous respect for the 18 year old gallant Chechen hero

compared to the loud mouth three stooges Iran Turkey Pakistan

all talk, no action.

and always, always

conveniently shifting blame, shifting responsibility to others

never standing up and taking responsibility, and stepping up to the plate, take up the challenge head on and defeat it.

never.

3 stooges as I have said.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's the deal

subhuman semi-slanty semi-mongol kafir kemalist-infested Turks had been mocking France as cheese eating surrender monkeys, copying their Anglo MASTERS

guess what?

now the cheese eating surrender monkeys openly insult the Prophet of Islam and stands firm on his position.

but you can't do sh*t to them.

guess that makes TURKIC donkey race inferior to surrender monkeys. :laugh:

same goes for pakis iran and other fanatic supporters of these 3 stooges.

loud mouth 3 stooges combined haven't done zilch to cheese eating surrender monkeys yet

:laugh:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's play a game

Move 1
I nuke Paris

Move 2
Your move? What do you do as French president? You don't know my identity.

let's play another game

Move 1

I distribute nukes and ICBMs to Muslim majority countries, their peoples not their despotic gov't installed by kuffar or ang mohs or other outsiders. like al sauds who trump said openly won't last two weeks in power without them, or same for most muslim majority states

I distribute nukes and ICBMs to Hizballah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Afghan Taliban and various other factions

Move 2
You, as French president, make a move. What do you do?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's play a game

Move 1
I nuke Paris

Move 2
Your move? What do you do as French president? You don't know my identity.

let's play another game

Move 1

I distribute nukes and ICBMs to Muslim majority countries, their peoples not their despotic gov't installed by kuffar or ang mohs or other outsiders. like al sauds who trump said openly won't last two weeks in power without them, or same for most muslim majority states

I distribute nukes and ICBMs to Hizballah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Afghan Taliban and various other factions

Move 2
You, as French president, make a move. What do you do?

subhuman slanties won't have brains to figure this one out

fact is three stooges loudmouth 3 stooges Iran led by TURKIC donkey Khamenei, Turkey obviously led by TURKIC donkeys and/or Pakistan also don't have brains, also they lack 'balls' to calculate the next move.

and the following move.

and the move following that.

and so on.

until the 1 millionth step plus some more.

if they could, they would have realized

distributing nukes and ICBM, publicly, to various popular Muslim majority groups, not secretly but publicly, followed by successive nuke strikes on Paris, Montpellier and other 2nd tier frog eater cities will deliver the result.

it will also mark end of europe as any sort of 'power'

military or political

it will also galvanize these rejuvenated Muslim forces into merging into a big, giant, massive, single country. a superstate if you like.

or a single country if you like.

if it delivers results as desired, I don't see any reason whatsoever this can not, or will not, be done.

as I expect, the loudmouth 3 stooges will shift responsibility, avoid responsibility, feign ignorance and go missing, shirk their responsibility altogether.

three stooges - Iran Turkey Pakistan.

all bark, no bite.

never fought any western country led by yanks, or zionists, and come out , tell the tale

heck they don't dare fight "cheese eating surrender monkeys" the French that kemalist kuffar rats mocked, copying, imitating following in the footsteps of their Anglo masters

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

where did the loudmouth three stooges go now?

go missing altogether?

or shift responsibility to others? as usual?

three stooges

:roflmao:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
all chinks should be dumped in selat melaka

both in malaysia and stinkypura

these slanties only spread chink virus STD pig virus avian flu kung flu SARS
Evil and despicable religion cannot be allowed to ruin Europe. Go back to the shit hole cuntries where they belong.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
all other Muslim majority states should sit this episode out

the loudmouth three stooges - Iran Turkey Pakistan - need to prove their mettle.

fight and defeat the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" that these lousy three stooges mocked, specially the kuffar kemalists following in the footsteps of their anglo masters

come on , prove your mettle.

all other Muslim states, arabs, africans, indon/malay,brunei, bangla, maldives, kazakh, tajik, uzbek, azeri and every one else. sit this one out.

let the three stooges take the lead and make the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" French eat humble pie instead of frog leg for once.

:roflmao:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil and despicable religion cannot be allowed to ruin Europe. Go back to the shit hole cuntries where they belong.

Evil and despicable race religion language customs slanties can not be allowed to ruin Malaya. Go back to the shit hole cuntries where they belong.

Or just dump them in Selat Melaka, simpler, faster, most effective method.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Muslims are cool when it comes to having relationships with Christians? It's only those accursed pagans and disbelievers that are no-no. :unsure: