• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France afghan muslim migrant harasses 11-year-old girl whom he wanted to marry every day for a year

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://abonne.lest-eclair.fr/id384...-voulait-se-marieravec-une-fillette-de-11-ans

Culture shock or illness? A 30-year-old Afghan refugee was sentenced in Troyes because he harassed on a daily basis an 11-year-old girl whom he wanted to marry.

He is 30 years old, she is 11, yet he wanted to marry her! This Tuesday, June 21, Ahmad R. appeared before the Troyes judicial court for acts of moral harassment, violence and corruption of a minor. Acts committed in an Aube commune* between January 1 and May 2, 2022….

After a stay in Sweden, it was natural for this Afghan refugee to get closer to his community when he arrived in France in 2020. One Afghan family in particular offered him their home in the Aube department out of solidarity. The man then fell in love with their young daughter.

The victim’s mother told the court: “He has been constantly harassing my daughter for a year (the accusations date back to January this year, editor’s note). Ever since we invited him to stay over one night because of the lockdown. My husband and I have told him to stop harassing our child.”

But the man continues his doings. Streets, school, club … “… He was everywhere my daughter goes. Today she is even afraid to stay alone in our house.” The headmaster of the high school made a report about this “prowler” near the school. In the courtroom, the accused responded (recounted by a translator): “Everything is true. I apologize to the family and the court.” But for him there is no harassment, and he says he is aware that “with my 30 years and her age, this is not conceivable. I am not in love with her, but if her family agrees …”

[…]
The accused’s lawyer stresses that his client was not aware that he was acting wrongly. ”He acted in the presence of the parents and did not molest the other girls.” She highlights his unblemished criminal record and her client’s culture.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
0*d5q7dmHgAITSrJQb.jpg