• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France 24: Roy Ngerng gets international coverage

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where are all the useless goodfornothing papdogs and the sheepfarker now?????

need to be spoonfed with news.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONCERNS GROW OVER SINGAPORE PENSION SYSTEM

Activist Roy Ngerng called for greater transparency in Singapore`s pension system on June 7th after writing a blog post suggesting the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was embezzling monies paid by Singaporeans to the state pension fund. The allegations obviously didn`t go down too well with the head of government who is now suing the blogger for defamation................................

Thanks for the post.

If the forum member named krafty had read my original post carefully, I mentioned "TV news broadcaster". I assumed krafty knows that TV news broadcasters deliver their news over TV, yes? If that's the case, where got print version?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the post.

If the forum member named krafty had read my original post carefully, I mentioned "TV news broadcaster". I assumed krafty knows that TV news broadcasters deliver their news over TV, yes? If that's the case, where got print version?
Papdogs should be aware of the news before all else, still have the cheek to adk for links and proofs. Also thst stupid nincompoop sheepfarker up points. Farking useless bunch of blind jiak liao bees.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if our PM is regretting his move now.

PAP politicians are frogs-in-the-well. They are clueless on how the world perceive them and they probably don't care until they step out of sinkapore.

Our judges are of similar mindset too. They are the butt of jokes because of the reasoning to justify their decisions. If I were a judge, I would be embarrassed to attend a conference outside sinkapore, knowing that my peers will be laughing at me.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP politicians are frogs-in-the-well. They are clueless on how the world perceive them and they probably don't care until they step out of sinkapore.

Our judges are of similar mindset too. They are the butt of jokes because of the reasoning to justify their decisions. If I were a judge, I would be embarrassed to attend a conference outside sinkapore, knowing that my peers will be laughing at me.
Now kpkb papdogs hiding in shame.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

But the outside world doesnt care. No sanctions, no UN resolution, no pre-emptive strike.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops! All the pro-PAP fucktards in this thread have left the building. :biggrin:

You want to score points with your white pappy masters, try taking selfies while attending the National Day Rally. Much more effective.:rolleyes:

1911915_10202399077515758_1450068694_n.jpg