• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Ak yesterday i mentioned IP to u already.1 com or hp got only 1 Ip unless use WiFi.but can ban aswell.how many IP can a person have.even mobile broadband also 1 IP.U see whose IP repeat on dif nick means clone.Pls don let me a paserby suffer shit put by others.Kana arrow out.
Clearly I m make scapegoat by someone to attack tonychat making everyone think it me.I declare Megaslots got only one not involve with any other
group.I m in chatroom because erect2011 ask me in.I chat with him ok.Every one start to think otherwise.
Mr AK pls give a fair judgement base on your experience.kum sia
Mega, i got no issue with you, lol

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mega, i got no issue with you, lol

Mr Ak u can check with erect2011 tat he ask me in.I never give him problem.Some ask or hinted i seems like a clone by teh-o or horlick.
Being accused of something not done by him.surely make a person flare up.basic human reaction.
Track IP add once for all settle this matter.One can change nick but cannot change IP.thank u

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ah Leong, ur IP ban does not work if they use the mobile data to come in, got 1 nick -4 points also can enter in and out easily in the chatroom. Not sure if Erection told you already or not, but banning nicks is the better choice in this situation. If you give erection the mod in the chatroom, then you have to trust his judgement and no need to question him about his actions. Erections is a bit took soft, he should be a bit more aggressive dealing with this kind of situation. Sorry erection :biggrin:

IP bans never work because IPs are dynamic in most cases.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Ak u can check with erect2011 tat he ask me in.I never give him problem.Some ask or hinted i seems like a clone by teh-o or horlick.
Being accused of something not done by him.surely make a person flare up.basic human reaction.
Track IP add once for all settle this matter.One can change nick but cannot change IP.thank u

That is called basic sinkie fucktard reaction. It says alot about you when there is a problem , the first thought of the cause is you.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is called basic sinkie fucktard reaction. It says alot about you when there is a problem , the first thought of the cause is you.

what do you want.there r someone using this to trigger off something else.I don disturb you.
you too bored wana start again.You not happy you pm me.Dont behave sissy here

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what do you want.there r someone using this to trigger off something else.I don disturb you.
you too bored wana start again.You not happy you pm me.Dont behave sissy here

i do whatever i like, you not happy, not my problem.