• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Chat is up :)

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tell you one more time hor. I am not stalking you. I am stalking KNNBPCB who is your stalker :biggrin:

G stands for Gong, as in Gong Chee Bye. This title seem suitable for a certain high reputation, high power forummer :biggrin:

Both gong kia go and buy points ... LOL ...

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both gong kia go and buy points ... LOL ...

Actually I find you all so funny. How we spend out money, why you all worry so much? Some spent it on chickens, some spent it on ciggies. As long as we feel happy, then why bother so much? There are people who made a lot of noise over this point buying issue. I can only say one thing, if you cannot accept changes and move along with the changes, then you will face elimination. A successful person never fears changes. In fact, changes brings along opportunities :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I find you all so funny. How we spend out money, why you all worry so much? Some spent it on chickens, some spent it on ciggies. As long as we feel happy, then why bother so much? There are people who made a lot of noise over this point buying issue. I can only say one thing, if you cannot accept changes and move along with the changes, then you will face elimination. A successful person never fears changes. In fact, changes brings along opportunities :biggrin:

knn loh soh so much for what ... :p

simi lan elimination ? limpeh bochap lah ... LOL