• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fortune teller

verywellhung

Why do you need a fortune teller? Almost every one of them is out to make you part with your money by fabricating stories to please you or instill fear in you.

Let your mind be your own fortune teller. Have a strong mind and do what is right.

Most women are worried when they cannot find the right men to marry. But marriage is no promise of a happier or more materialistic life, unless they can find their soulmates. No fortune teller can help them find their soulmates.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are many. Down along Serangoon Road along the narrow five-foot way, let one of these small parrots pick your fate or fortune - sure accurate one if you listen to it.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one but he is very expensive and his workplace is accessible only during some public holidays when he is usually not there. Lately, he has also been losing his abilities.

anybody know where I can find a good fortune teller?Must be accurate,thanks!:smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the best fortune teller is in your heart...don't have to seek anywhere else...the more you seek the more your luck will run out...your fortune will just disappear into thin air..in the air no more fortune to tell.....look inside you: that's where your fortune really is!!!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually fortune teller for what purpose?

special events like looking for lost ones, marriage or what? ? OR

your overall well-being? OR

next year specific fortune? what to avoid and what not?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you create your own fortune...good or bad. you're the creator and your own destroyer too.no need to consult any fortune teller lah...and you pay heavily for it....everything changes and in a flux...nothing remains the same forever...how to foretell and how to predict and how to forecast one's future...impossible lah...

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also can tell fortune la,,,,,,,,,

next year, you will have a bad fall and break your hand,,,,

1. and you heed my warning and be very careful and nothing happens, since you are fore-warned you have avoided that

2. you heed my advice and be very careful and break hand,,, see I told you so already, cannot avoid one

3. you no need my advice and kena worse,,,, see tell you alrdy, if you be more careful, just a broken hand.....

Fortunes for next year,,,,

1. will be a turbulent year, be careful with your expenses,,,,, since you belongs to soil/metal,,,, it is good for you to invest in property/gold,,, be careful of small people who will make you lose money,,,, be kind and you will meet "precious" people and help you in times of need,,,,,

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought sinkies' fortune are dictate by their govt? no? The sinkie govt is the real fortune teller mah, your sinkie fate is all planned out by them.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to think that one control his own destiny until I recalled too many coincidences in the past happen to me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to think that one control his own destiny until I recalled too many coincidences in the past happen to me.

dude ...coincidences happens everytime everywhere when the time is right ..guess how many people using internet now ? :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe not,i have been quite suay since 2003,my ex-boss told me to seek a medium's help which I did. He told me in life sometimes dun know why always get blocked and he is from an American MNC. But my case, it's far too long.Just want to seek the truth if someone is playing bastard behind my back.:mad:

dude ...coincidences happens everytime everywhere when the time is right ..guess how many people using internet now ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe not,i have been quite suay since 2003,my ex-boss told me to seek a medium's help which I did. He told me in life sometimes dun know why always get blocked and he is from an American MNC. But my case, it's far too long.Just want to seek the truth if someone is playing bastard behind my back.:mad:

bro...dont waste your hard earned money on hocus pocus ...american also got stupid ppl who believe in witchcraft , tarot cards , crystal ball reading ...ect .

everyone luck will go up and down depends on the "seeds you plant " ....wait for a while more , im sure your luck will turn ..:smile:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
from 2003 till today,,,,,,, have SARs, have bird flu, have earthquake, have financial crisis,,,, how many disaster you kena hit or just promotion opportunities?

be nice be kind and be contented,,,,,

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody know where I can find a good fortune teller?Must be accurate,thanks!:smile:

got 1 along desker road..dont know if still there...

some years ago, stroll down there and suddenly appear a old lady along road side stall...as nothing better to do, sit down and ask for fortune to be told.
she take a ruler and measure my palm and also touch my collar bones..
without me saying anything or she saying "have u marriage? have u this and that".. she juz say ur born in what year... ur family members got how many..what year u marry...ur wife age...and so on...until i sit down on this present stall!!
damn..tot i met a goddess!! with my wide and astounding face, i ask what the future holds...she juz shake her head and say its all depends..juz like u turn left or rite at next junction would be different journey...but 1 thing for sure..ur journey ahead is tough and hard....
until now i dont believe other tellers.
been trying to find her all this hard years.