• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko caught dining in London Luxury Restaurant after vowing to never leave Kiev. PAP people will be like this too

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former Ukrainian president who vowed to fight Russia to the end, and said "I'm not leaving Kiev until the war is over"

Was caught on video eating in a fancy luxury London restaurant recently and became agitated when the cameras caught him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you really blame him? Jew faggot Zelensky and his neo Nazis would have probably assassinated him had he stayed in Kiev. Poroshenko was considered to be the 'pro-Russia' Ukrainian president. That's why the Soros-funded colour revolution ousted him and replaced him with a puppet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Former Ukrainian president who vowed to fight Russia to the end, and said "I'm not leaving Kiev until the war is over"

Was caught on video eating in a fancy luxury London restaurant recently and became agitated when the cameras caught him.

He needs a full meal before killing Russians. What's wrong with that?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is the reserve president protected by the Anglo-Saxons.

Once Zelensky falls, he will take over

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP-piglets are not likely to be any better

Having said that what is with low IQ cretin stinky chinks' obsession with food & drink?

it reminds me of Ibn Battuta's observations on Nigs

"Female slaves and servants who went stark naked into the court for all to see; subjects who groveled before the sultan, beating the ground with their elbows and throwing dust and ashes over their heads; royal poets who romped about in feathers and bird masks."
He also complained about the small gift of bread, meat and yogurt given to him by the king.
"When I saw it I laughed, and was long astonished at their feeble intellect and their respect for mean things."

stinky chinks are merely the nigs of the 21st century (christian era)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

In his mind, the war is over for him. He has done all he can, considering his limited power. Hence nothing wrong with taking an overseas trip lah.:biggrin: