• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former River Valley High principal linked to woman - CPIB

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th
Former River Valley High principal linked to woman - CPIB
SINGAPORE: Former River Valley High School Principal Mr Steven Koh Yong Chiah, 58, who is assisting investigations by the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB), has been linked to a woman in the educational services industry.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the woman is said to be running several businesses, most of them providing education-related services to schools, such as organising educational trips overseas for schools.

Mr Koh had served as Principal of Chinese High School from 1999 to 2002, before it merged with Hwa Chong Junior College in 2005 to become HCI.

Former staff of Hwa Chong Institution (HCI) were grilled by CPIB for more than 10 hours on the relationship between Mr Koh and the mystery woman, reported Lianhe Wanbao. The woman is believed to be married to a foreigner.

On December 19, the Ministry of Education (MOE) had announced that Mr Koh was assisting the CPIB in its investigations, and that it was redeploying him from River Valley High to the MOE Headquarters as Principal (Special Projects).

Shin Min Daily quoted Mr Koh saying that he has "nothing to be worried about", though he was initially taken aback when the CPIB contacted him.

"I thought, why are they looking for me? But I have nothing to be worried about," he told the newspaper's reporter on December 19.

When asked what the investigation was about, Mr Koh said it was not appropriate for him to reveal details as it was ongoing.

I think nothing to do wif mangoes, just money.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money, woman, BJ & Mangoes...coming to a cinema near you...stay tune...please add "dancing pastor" & the PTL circus show..to be annouced! Akan Datang..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my fantasies during my teenage years was to fuck a River Valley High female student while she's wearing her school uniform. The uniform looks like a modified nurse uniform, so double the fetish and a refreshing change from the convent girls and pinafores. :wink:

2qcfki1.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tyan,

As for me, SCGS binya ! Take bus, boleh see their boobs and nipples when standing over them, as uniform very loose.:smile::p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tyan,

As for me, SCGS binya ! Take bus, boleh see their boobs and nipples when standing over them, as uniform very loose.:smile::p

You didn't 'jatoh' while getting off the bus..and I bet you move in to the rear..to rubba, rubba all the way to the back.. ha ha ha:biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You didn't 'jatoh' while getting off the bus..and I bet you move in to the rear..to rubba, rubba all the way to the back.. ha ha ha:biggrin:

Tuan,

There was once, I didn't drop off at my bus-stop few stops away from SCGS because her bra so loose, can see the areole and tiny nipples so clearly.:p:p

Later cross road, take bus belakang pusing !:eek::(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuan,

There was once, I didn't drop off at my bus-stop few stops away from SCGS because her bra so loose, can see the areole and tiny nipples so clearly.:p:p

Later cross road, take bus belakang pusing !:eek::(

You didn't go to wayang satu to cool down?? hmmm and you didn't drop into Bukit Timah Canal & get the "bomba" come & rescue you, with their long ladders??