• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Former Mediacorp Superstar Jeff Wang Gets Bitten By His Dog During Live Streaming Show!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1626187136007.png

SINGAPORE - Taiwanese actor-host Jeff Wang, who left Singapore in 2010, was bitten by his dog while on an Instagram Live chat with his fans on Sunday (July 11).

The 44-year-old former Mediacorp star was barely minutes into the chat when the Shiba Inu named Debu lunged at his arm and bit him.

The dog snapped at him before running off, while Wang exclaimed: "Why did you bite me?"

While Wang at first brushed off the incident, saying that Debu had bitten him "many times in the past", he later brought out a first-aid kit and cleaned the wound.

"(Debu's) behaviour can change in a split second. There aren't any problems when we're feeding him, but if he drops something and we use our hands or feet to reach out for the food, he will snap and bite you," he said.

Wang, the winner of Star Search 1999, worked in Singapore for more than a decade before heading back to Taiwan to further his career.

He explained that he was feeding his dog before the live stream and the dog then went into his room and put his head on the table. When Wang reached out to stroke his pet, the dog thought more food was coming.

"I saw that he was baring his teeth through the screen. I knew that I was going to get bitten," said Wang.

He had wanted a dog for years and got Debu earlier this year, but the dog immediately fell sick with parvovirus, which is very contagious and has a high mortality rate.

Although Debu recovered, Wang said he became "very aggressive", especially when it comes to food.

Concerned fans told him to take care and suggested he engage a dog trainer to correct Debu's behaviour before it gets worse.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...tor-jeff-wang-bitten-by-dog-on-instagram-live

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not the first time I heard shiba inus turn on their owners. Shiba inus are an ancient breed. Maybe something inside them still unable to be domesticated

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Jeff is a gay isn’t it ? Is he still relevant in the entertainment industry or he is one of those wanna be that cannot make it ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210714_101905.jpeg

Just saw a bloke walking his Chow Chow at Yishun a few days ago. The poor dog looked so hot and uncomfortable with so much fur. And its dick is also a lump of fur.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telomian is a local dog breed but nobody wants them. Very obedient to anyone who feeds them. One of few dogs that can climb trees i was told.

1626231314741.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many snowflakes and so-called 'animal lovers' online, showing off your pet is a way to attract views and likes etc. :wink:

However, show them something like this and see how quickly they turn on you. "Why didn't you help the rabbit?" etc. :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always have your animal from young. Even a lion will not harm its master if he is kept from young.