• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former LTA director admits taking S$1.24m in bribes, cheating colleagues of S$726,000

BigBlackCock

Alfrescian
Loyal
200724_henry_0.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ting-colleagues-s726000#.YSdqBqWggRM.facebook

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be probing ica KNN obviousllee bribing and corruption has been practicing there with no doubts KNN

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be probing ica KNN obviousllee bribing and corruption has been practicing there with no doubts KNN
No one complaining, you think they'll bother to investigate? I'm sure there're many many more corruption cases happening everywhere here that goes unreported...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An old friend of mine a small time construction boss had some dealings with LTA in the past. And he told me these fucking civil serpents especially the Project managers in charge of evaluating tenders for their departments are no angels. They tend to solicit for favours from their appointed contractors, not in cash form but in entertainments like going to KTVs, or giving them expensive treats. My friend lost out a tender because an alcoholic LTA manager made his favourite longtime contractor the winning bidder. Winning bidder was his fellow kaki Lang who used to buy him expensive liquors. Best of all, this LTA department manager is an RC member. LOL. My friend didn't want to kick a fuss about not winning the bid. He could have gone to CPIB to report this manager but he didn't want any hassles that could jeopardize his future bids for other Government tenders.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinks can't run a country

a postage stamp sized city, more like southern suburbs of johor bahru and yet despite 160th media corruption has gone through the roof in a postage stamp sized sh*tty state