• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Former Actress Jacelyn Tay Going To Be Divorced! Available For Samsters!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where got menage a trois, the only type of triangle he knows refers to the curry puff he tarpowed at an rc event :frown:
wine goes well with triangular curry puffs.
menage-a-trois.jpg

curry-puffs-13.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was declared bankrupt and sudden comeback, discharged from bankruptcy, whats the real reason no one knows? This cai tao got help her? Who is the nice guy help her:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where got menage a trois, the only type of triangle he knows refers to the curry puff he tarpowed at an rc event :frown:

"menaga a trois", I am impressed. jacyln looked like a Tranny, there are plenty of them in Thailand. Was she the one, who lost money from the stock market or was another one?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she is advertising for free fuck from some rich Tao Kay. But another question will come to the minds of Tao Kays, if you are some rich young Tao Kays, will will even look at Her ?

if you are as rich as Peter lim, will you have time for her ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she is advertising for free fuck from some rich Tao Kay. But another question will come to the minds of Tao Kays, if you are some rich young Tao Kays, will will even look at Her ?

if you are as rich as Peter lim, will you have time for her ?
If I rich like Peter Lim, i will have a whole harem and not even bother with 1 chick,,,but these older media ppl etc can always hook up with ang mors,,,,and ang mors dont mind older chicks etc,,,,and ang mors dont have taste in asian women,,so ugly ones also ang mors will grab,,,and they will have a new lease of life. In ang mor lands,,I have seen heaps of ang mors with ugly divorced asians with baggage,,so I think JT can do better,,maybe grab herself an expat ang mor banker

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was declared bankrupt and sudden comeback, discharged from bankruptcy, whats the real reason no one knows? This cai tao got help her? Who is the nice guy help her:biggrin:

I think it is the most unwise decision for any men to help a bankrupt woman and marry her.
I think it is better that she signed a letter with a company saying that she will pay back the amount of money she owe with interest
If I rich like Peter Lim, i will have a whole harem and not even bother with 1 chick,,,but these older media ppl etc can always hook up with ang mors,,,,and ang mors dont mind older chicks etc,,,,and ang mors dont have taste in asian women,,so ugly ones also ang mors will grab,,,and they will have a new lease of life. In ang mor lands,,I have seen heaps of ang mors with ugly divorced asians with baggage,,so I think JT can do better,,maybe grab herself an expat ang mor banker

But i heard Ang Mo like Phinoy and Thailand ladies.
Cos they are dark and hot on bed.

I don't want my woman on bed to talk to me about equal rights like doing the same amount of housework. Maybe we can talk to each other about when is the next vacation

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is the most unwise decision for any men to help a bankrupt woman and marry her.
I think it is better that she signed a letter with a company saying that she will pay back the amount of money she owe with interest

I don't want my woman on bed to talk to me about equal rights like doing the same amount of housework. Maybe we can talk to each other about when is the next vacation

Singkie gals are only like that with local partners,,if with ang mors...they submit themselves better than thais and pinays,,,,,if not how come soo many SPGs can hook up with ang mors? if these SPGs treat ang mors same as singkiemen,,,no Ang mor will come singkieland

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

U r nice. I expect my women to service me n ask me how I want things improved etc. It's all about me n wat I want. Who cares about women's rights n all other BS? I learnt that from mudslimes on treating women

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys can barely feed yourself, can u feed a high maintenance tai tai / career woman like Jacelyn Tay? Talk cock sia.

Better trawl the streets of Batam for your cheap fuck la! lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yq-jact-181119_2x_2x.jpg

SINGAPORE - Local celebrity Jacelyn Tay announced on Sunday (Nov 18) that she is splitting up with her husband of eight years.

The health coach and founder of wellness centre Body Inc posted on Instagram that she is at the final stage of divorce proceedings and acknowledged that "many may be shocked".

Tay married businessman Brian Wong in 2010. They have a seven-year-old son together, Zavier.

In her post, she assured fans: "Don't worry, me and Zavier are fine." She uploaded a picture of her sending her son off at the airport and a picture of him with his father on an airplane. The two are flying off to Europe for a holiday.

On Friday, Tay posted a family photo celebrating her son's achievements in school.

The former Mediacorp actress did not divulge the reason behind the split, saying: "I do not think I owe anyone the reason for divorce except to my son. Even if you guys know, you can't help or change anything for us. Hence, I ask all who truly care for me and Zavier to give us a peaceful Christmas this year."

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifest...63iQYOT5I5f8LxmlGU34lL8UJc#Echobox=1542535532
Yet another celebrity that said the same thing as me. Glad to be in the same league as Jacelyn Tay!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wasn't frigid in bed when I met her.
What’s the point of having all your religion history knowledge when you talk and think like animal? No wonder you sell your soul as a pap dog. So cheap and think everyone is cheap like yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another celebrity that said the same thing as me. Glad to be in the same league as Jacelyn Tay!

"I do not think I owe anyone the reason for divorce....“

Exactly what I said! Jacelyn Tay you are my idol! Just like Rebecca Lim!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She had to declare bankrupt after she incurred a loss of about $380,000 in contra loss trading in the SGX, and my social director took advantage of her vulnerability to arrange with her to spend a night with me at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

I learned that she is a NUS graduate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She had to declare bankrupt after she incurred a loss of about $380,000 in contra loss trading in the SGX, and my social director took advantage of her vulnerability to arrange with her to spend a night with me at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

I learned that she is a NUS graduate.

She was from a well to do family also right?. But sHE really look like a TRANNY...wonder if hubby, did two holes?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She was from a well to do family also right?. But sHE really look like a TRANNY...wonder if hubby, did two holes?

We agreed on two holes, but we got carried away and I did her in all three holes. My wife, then my girlfriend, enjoyed seeing her naked and on her knees, sucking me off.