• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget WUHAN watch the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) instead

bodiesss

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_nsygm7nFQE1rf2n3ro1_1280.jpg
interesting event hhahaha

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u reckon woman body is badly designed?

1. 2 boobs hanging in front of them blocking movement of their arms.

2. Some boobs grows too big make the women cannot sleep face down...

3. When running, boobs bounce too much like typhoon blowing at coconuts trees...

Ummmhhh....

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls hv long legs... which part of China are they from?

Never know there are beautiful long leg girls in China?
Who say chinese gal dont have long legs? Hell lot of them! Any slender chinese gals just wear fbt pants shwoing her yellow or fair legs, all the guys eyed on them! Now born after 90s chinese gals reveal more and more sexy! Last time more conservative!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are they from? Near Russia border? Only recently seen alot of these long legs Chinese girls...

Who say chinese gal dont have long legs? Hell lot of them! Any slender chinese gals just wear fbt pants shwoing her yellow or fair legs, all the guys eyed on them! Now born after 90s chinese gals reveal more and more sexy! Last time more conservative!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are they from? Near Russia border? Only recently seen alot of these long legs Chinese girls...
China chinese, tw chinese, sinkie chinese, msian chinese, aus chinese & japs! Northern china chinese tend to be taller! I fk chongqing and sichuan tall chio bu b4! Chinese do have long legs in anywhere!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only those i mentioned! US, canada & uk chinese also have! Maybe those naturalize guandong province gals are shorter but most chinese from other province come to guandong work so they are not from guandong! I feel that above hunan province gals are taller and slender! Hunan peo are not so tall but hubei peo are taller alrdy!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see... thanks for sharing... shd go visit the places u mention. Acutally want to book a tour to China for 15 days, then this pandemic spoil my day...

Hv to wait next year after CNY 2021... Spring is tte best time to go, girls are in shorts like the photos u hv shown... yummy...

Not only those i mentioned! US, canada & uk chinese also have! Maybe those naturalize guandong province gals are shorter but most chinese from other province come to guandong work so they are not from guandong! I feel that above hunan province gals are taller and slender! Hunan peo are not so tall but hubei peo are taller alrdy!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see... thanks for sharing... shd go visit the places u mention. Acutally want to book a tour to China for 15 days, then this pandemic spoil my day...

Hv to wait next year after CNY 2021... Spring is tte best time to go, girls are in shorts like the photos u hv shown... yummy...
China gals harder to get sex leh due to xi crackdown! I think will be expensive! Donguang there is using phone now! I think u can go dongguang and sit any taxi and can ask the uncle and they shld have the info but price shld be hiked!