• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget the Haze. Look what I have to put up with!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Work to fix power lines continues into night

• flooding_in_west_auckland_N2.jpg
  • Flooding on Daffodil Street, Titirangi. - Source: Emma Nightingale
    tree_falls_on_mangere_house_16_6_13__2_3_4_N2.jpg
  • A tree has fallen onto a house in Mangere, Auckland. -Source: Supplied by Nick Bakulich.
  • Watch Video
  • Related
Work to restore power to Auckland homes cut off after heavy rain and wind is set to continue into the night.

Earlier today there were around 2000 homes in Auckland left without power as strong winds and heavy rain battered the region.

Vector has been dealing with outages across the region, with problems in Rodney, the North Shore and Whitford still being worked on late into the night.
"They're all quite minor, but weather related," Vector spokeswoman, Sandy Hodge, said earlier in the evening.

"The safety of our workers is paramount so we need to make sure it's not too windy before they start repairs. It seems to be dying down now so it's looking good."
Earlier disruptions in Kohimarama, Oratia, Titirangi, Manly, and Stanmore Bay are believed to have been restored.

MetService had forecast that rainfall in the area could be severe for periods this afternoon, but the rain is expected to ease later tonight.

Check the forecast for your area here

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All your fucking fault as that is divine retribution on you and where you stay for talking crap on behalf of PAP and trying to whitewash them
Heaven above have eyes.

GO REPENT AND YOU BE FORGIVEN.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All your fucking fault as that is divine retribution on you and where you stay for talking crap on behalf of PAP and trying to whitewash them
Heaven above have eyes.

Nothing happened to me despite the carnage in the area. That's because Sun Ho prays for me daily and assigns one of her Guardian Angels to look after me whenever danger lurks nearby.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Ah Sam would say ' Its not the PAPs fault u twit..The haze is caused by Indonesia..Be grateful that PAP is doing such a great job running Singapore. If PAP not in Power the PSI would have been 1000 etc etc etc'

Little bit of ice also complain, sissy. We 500 psi cancer causing air also suck it up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing happened to me despite the carnage in the area. That's because Sun Ho prays for me daily and assigns one of her Guardian Angels to look after me whenever danger lurks nearby.

Ho Say for you that Sun Ho and one of her Guardian Angels on your side.
Divine retribution fails when she did her China Wine number on behalf of you.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Whats the name of that guardian angel? Chio or not? Can show pic?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the name of that guardian angel? Chio or not? Can show pic?

All her guardian angles damn good looking and sexy.
To make up for the ugly face of Sun Ho and her flat chest.
Go see China Wine if you do not believe me.