• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real estate investment climate is getting frightening by each announcement which are highly damaging to those invested earlier. Taking into account the ever depreciating RM$, I advised my friends to consider renting (6 months contract is available) instead of buying to mitigate the risks.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real estate investment climate is getting frightening by each announcement which are highly damaging to those invested earlier. Taking into account the ever depreciating RM$, I advised my friends to consider renting (6 months contract is available) instead of buying to mitigate the risks.

...with a stroke of a pen..thats what LKY said...the mat can change anythings...just like HSR...first said cancelled ..later said pending...hahaha..its call Boleh land not for nothing..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
...with a stroke of a pen..thats what LKY said...the mat can change anythings...just like HSR...first said cancelled ..later said pending...hahaha..its call Boleh land not for nothing..
Come on la ... LKY also with a stroke of pen also jailed people for 32 years without trial. Not even a single piece of evidence is needed to produced.
Talk about LKY and Mahathir.

I suspect they are from the same tribe of people. I strongly advocated that you need to be able to roll with the punches. Don't complain what Mahathir throw at you. But you also must consider what Johor can give you when Singapore can't .