• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign student feels sorry for tissue auntie seen collecting leftover food

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“I took these photos around 1.20am today.

“I felt so sorry for that woman. I never expected to see something like this here in Singapore.

"I hope people in Singapore can help her."

Instead of just taking photos for her Stomp or facebook upload, why didn't she help the auntie?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
There are probably more "tissue aunties" in your motherland than in GREAT SINGAPORE :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are free tissue packets provided in food courts and hawker centers in sg. there's no need to buy.

image.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always buy from tissue aunties $2 for 3 packets instead of buying from the watson stores.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kipdrordy
user_offline.gif

<tbody>

</tbody>
<!-- / user info -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Foreign student feels sorry for tissue
auntie seen collecting leftover food

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
i wonder if the student herself got help
her?

Foreign student feels sorry for tissue auntie seen collecting
leftover food

tissuesellingauntie.jpg

A foreign student saw a tissue-selling auntie packing up
leftover food from the tables at Newton Food Centre, at 1.20am this morning (Jan
9).

Stomper Mirai said that she felt sorry for the auntie and hopes that
the auntie receives help.

She said:

“A middle-aged woman who sells
tissue to people collected food that was left behind, at Newton food
court.

“She opened her bag, took out a plastic bag and packed the
food.

image1.jpg

“I
took these photos around 1.20am today.

“I felt so sorry for that woman. I
never expected to see something like this here in Singapore.

"I hope
people in Singapore can help her."

SOURCE: STORM
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by kipdrordy; Yesterday at 02:22 PM.

<tbody>

</tbody>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to mention it is common sight for young to old SGs opening up rubbish bins at bus stops foraging for drink cans to sell. Such then is the sorry state that SGs are in after 50 years of 'nation-building'. The FAP Traitors have to be removed from power and taken to justice. No other way out.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year, i met my business counterpart's Mother from China when she visits Sinkieland. She told me she feels sad to see people of her age and older still working in Sinkieland. :(

Fuck the PAP! :oIo:

Buayak_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
these bloody old ladies are collecting leftover to do ILLEEGAL feeding of wild cats and dogs.
Fuck them dead!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to mention it is common sight for young to old SGs opening up rubbish bins at bus stops foraging for drink cans to sell. Such then is the sorry state that SGs are in after 50 years of 'nation-building'. The FAP Traitors have to be removed from power and taken to justice. No other way out.

when COL is so high what do you expect? Give them subsidy or vourchers to eat in foodcourt asked one million $ minister??????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

when COL is so high what do you expect? Give them subsidy or vourchers to eat in foodcourt asked one million $ minister??????

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun say like that, i will feel shy...:o

i am just helping out when the gahment couldn't care less or they give a bit of help, broadcast in mainstream media like they did a miracle deed. suck my dick, pap!!!

but i genuinely hope more sinkies will buy tissue from the aunties, take at least a packet of tissue so as not to hurt their dignity even if you dun need them.

You are a kind soul and I just up your points.