• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Fucking Talent: Angmos break S'porean nose, whack cabby, steal taxi

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_688174.html

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jul 7, 2011
Trio charged over Suntec City incident
By Elena Chong

robert.jpg

Dahlberg (above) is said to have caused hurt to cab passenger Laurence Wong Seong, 38, by swinging his fist at him shortly after midnight on April 11 last year. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

THREE Caucasians were charged on Thursday with offences over the fracas at Suntec City more than a year ago. New Zealander Robert Stephen Dahlberg, 34, Australian Nathan Robert Miller, 35, and Briton Robert James Springall, 24, each faced between two and three charges.

Dahlberg is said to have caused hurt to cab passenger Laurence Wong Seong, 38, by swinging his fist at him shortly after midnight on April 11 last year.

The options trader is also said to have grievously hurt another passenger, Mr Paul Louis Liew Kai Ming, 27, by shoving him and causing him to hit his face against the pillar, resulting in a broken nose.

Springall, also an options trader, allegedly caused hurt to cabby Tan Boon Kin, 57, by shoving him. He also allegedly drove the cab without the owner's consent, and was supposedly an inconsiderate driving.

Miller is accused of punching cabby Tay Gek Heng, 45, and jumping on the taxi bonnet.

All three are out on bail and their cases have been adjourned to other dates.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let us see what our judges can offer. This time, I hope our judges sentence the angmo jialat jialat.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 years? Should be eternally!

lianbeng tells cooleo, "must teach all these FTs a good lesson by whacking the daylights out of their stupid heads then dump them into Singapore River. how can they bully our people like that?":mad:

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incident took place April last year - took so long to charge them - and case to be heard later?

What the fuck! This kind of lanjiao court system, no wonder Foreign Fucking Talents treat locals like dickheads

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to our PAP, these fellows are high value foreign talents wor. Options trader man!!! What is the life of a lousy singaporean taxi driver compared to the economic benefits of these FTs? The taxi driver would be judged to have been inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful to his passengers resulting in said incident. The taxi driver recklessly smashed his face into the fragile fingers and hands of the FT options trader, causing much hurt and distress to the most precious FT options trader. The colleague FT simply drove the taxi away to a safer place in order to prevent an accident. We need to compensate these FT angmohs and punish the taxi driver most severely. No doubt ISD will arrange for the taxi driver to be found floating in the Singapore river one bright and early morning.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incident took place April last year - took so long to charge them - and case to be heard later?

What the fuck! This kind of lanjiao court system, no wonder Foreign Fucking Talents treat locals like dickheads

I am hearing from my security manager who is knowing the investigating officer very well that these ang mohs are so stupid. The police is purposely sitting on the case as they is expecting these ang mohs to chabot back to their country so they can be closing the case. Damn stupid ang mohs :mad:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also allegedly drove the cab without the owner's consent, and was supposedly an inconsiderate driving.
This sentence made me laugh.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_688174.html

Springall, also an options trader, allegedly caused hurt to cabby Tan Boon Kin, 57, by shoving him. He also allegedly drove the cab without the owner's consent, and was supposedly an inconsiderate driving.

Isn't this considered as carjacking or at least car theft? I wonder what sentence is our kangaroo court going to give these Fucking-Thrash. I hope is not another light slap on the wrist like they always do.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it is done on purpose. So that the defense can ask for lighter sentence by showing their good behaviour for that past one year. I think it is a trick used by our kangaroo court so that they don't have to give heavy sentence to these Fucking-White-Thrash.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
confirm just fine ...if got jail sentence it will not be more then 3 months ....