• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those of you who stay in Canada, Take care of your children, they want your children, lockdown coming

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This channeller is a Canadian and she has a warning for those who has kids.

A Warning From Implant Communications

People, I have some nasty news I need to impart, especially to the people of Ontario, Canada who are on lockdown right now. I'm just gutted, ugh! This is what comes to me in my sleep. I wake up with these messages to give to you in the morning.

I was talking to my next door neighbour yesterday, who told me that, yes, we're on full lockdown again with one change from the previous lockdowns: that is that the children are going to school full time rather than homeschooling like they were previously. I thought, “Hmmpf. How convenient.”

As I thought about this, I warned my neighbour not to take this development lightly. It could be very important. We know the DS agenda has it in for our children. The children are earth's future, not us adults so much, but the children are. And the DS plan is to separate the children from the adults, and then overtake authority of the children, and I believe that schools are the way they will do this. I warned him that they may be trying to vee the children and make it mandatory so the parents don't have any say in it.

This morning I woke up with thoughts of the rescued children, the ones the DS sought to exploit, being rescued from underground bases and from child trafficking rings. Remember, “people” on this planet have a business going of exporting earth children around the cosmos. And with these kids being rescued by the Alliance forces for the last year, their “stock” must be getting low.

So now everyone's on lockdown except for the kids. Like I said, “How convenient.” There are 6 hours a day your kids are not being protected by you, the parent. This makes them vulnerable.

We know that these lockdowns are used to further their agenda, so any changes being made are significant.

My neighbour also told me that they went to Walmart to get kids' shoes, but many parts of the store were taped off, and you weren't able to shop from these areas because they are considered non-essential goods. Shoes aren't essential? That's interesting. Only the food and drug sections were open for shopping in, apparently. That also struck me as odd because that was a change from the last lockdown. Another development.

But why? So where are you going to go to get kids' shoes and other “non-essentials” and that's in quotes.... The answer is: on line. On line shopping will flourish because of these lockdowns. That's just logical. Why would they change things now, then? What are they up to?

I've noted with more people shopping at Amazon, there are a profusion of delivery vans even in our little area. This would be a wonderful way for DS kidnappers to go unnoticed throughout the day. They can disguise themselves as Amazon delivery vans, which are never marked, I've noticed. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

Keep your eyes open, folks. If you're a parent, drive your kids or accompany them to school. You can't be too careful. And make sure your children know to tell you everything that happened at school. They may not have any prior warning if they're about to be vaccinated. Give them a cell phone so they can call you and make sure they know their brother's or sister's whereabouts at all times.

We can only assume with the Alliance taking measures to take these guys out of business, that they will change their M.O. to replenish their business. They don't want to die, and even though it's inevitable that they will, they are still fighting to stay alive and to stay in business. That means we have to be on guard and especially protect our children.

Sharon Stewart