• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the first time, RSAF will operate jump jets, the shitty F-35

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest. I would rather RSAF buys something more reliable. Maybe the new F15s or more F16s. I mean the F16s are still better than many aircraft the our neighbours have. Just dont get crap like F18 and Super Hornets,,,we should be using the 'Toyota Corolla' Approach to weapons and not the 'Rolls Royce' approach.

thi f35 CMI,
sillypore buying it to help unlce sam's economy.

pls up my points thank you :biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no such jet

Please do goggle before you make yourself look out of place.....:biggrin:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/29/sukhoi-t-50-russia-unveil_n_441849.html
The Sukhoi PAK FA (Russian: Сухой ПАК ФА, Russian: Перспективный авиационный комплекс фронтовой авиации, Perspektivny Aviatsionny Kompleks Frontovoy Aviatsii, literally "Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation") is a twin-engine jet fighter being developed by Sukhoi for the Russian Air Force. The Sukhoi T-50 is the prototype for PAK FA.[13] The PAK FA is one of only a handful of stealth jet programs worldwide.[14]

The PAK FA, a fifth generation jet fighter, is intended to be the successor to the MiG-29 and Su-27 in the Russian inventory and serve as the basis of the Sukhoi/HAL FGFA being developed with India.[15][16] The T-50 prototype performed its first flight 29 January 2010.[4][17] By 31 August 2010, it had made 17 flights and by mid-November, 40 in total. The second T-50 was to start its flight test by the end of 2010, but this was delayed until March 2011.[18][19][20][21][22]

The Russian Defence Ministry will purchase the first 10 evaluation example aircraft after 2012 and then 60 production standard aircraft after 2016.[23][24][25] The first batch of fighters will be delivered with current technology engines. The PAK-FA is expected to have a service life of about 30–35 years.[26]

MOSCOW — Russia's first stealth fighter intended to match the latest U.S. design made its maiden flight Friday, boosting the country's efforts to modernize its rusting Soviet-built arsenals and retain its lucrative export market.

The Sukhoi T-50's flight comes nearly two decades after the first prototype of the U.S. F-22 Raptor took to the air, and Russian officials said it will take another five years for the new jet to enter service. Still, the flight marked a major step in Russia's efforts to burnish the faded glory of its aviation industries and strengthen a beleaguered military.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont buy russian, cos they suck as evidenced by the many wars they've taken part in

I second the toyota approach
buy bmw got prestige as wel as higher maintenance costs, toyota, any workshop also can fix it up.

pls up my points pls. thank you you :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think they r tied in...part of deal to get f15. Otherwise they get left out of the gang. White elephants they r but think we have no choice...the day we signed participation contract to f35 prog means we r tied...it's like one of the underwriting bank for a toxic ipo.

I am amused by the statement : f35 is undefeatble...reminds me of Singapore is a inpregnable fortress or titanic is unsinkable.