• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Mobile Phone User

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is This True ??? Anyone Tried it Yet !!!

240708980da4dfc683b97e34f674be1d28c5fa5.jpg

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't try tiz method b4.....but previously wnen i drop my handphone in the basin.....i power it off & used the hairdryer to dry it......tiz remedy works 4 my handphone......

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think oni work when the device power is still on when retrieve... If the power is knock off... Most likely it's oredi short circuit. Still can try... but device most likely ki chia leow... YEAH!! GOT XCUSE 2 BUY NEW 1 LEH!! :p:p:biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool. This would be useful for alot of people. Thanks for posting.

Years ago, my friend swore that placing your wet mobilephone on the refridgerator would save it too. Apparently it's got to do with the discharged ions or something...

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't try tiz method b4.....but previously wnen i drop my handphone in the basin.....i power it off & used the hairdryer to dry it......tiz remedy works 4 my handphone......

Cool. This would be useful for alot of people. Thanks for posting.

Years ago, my friend swore that placing your wet mobilephone on the refridgerator would save it too. Apparently it's got to do with the discharged ions or something...

Hm... Thanks for the info !!!

Think oni work when the device power is still on when retrieve... If the power is knock off... Most likely it's oredi short circuit. Still can try... but device most likely ki chia leow... YEAH!! GOT XCUSE 2 BUY NEW 1 LEH!! :

Kekekeke.... So far mine haven't drop in water yet ( Touch Wood ) . But every two years I'll still change HP ( Free one mah just sign contract :p )

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound interesting. I always try to fling the water away. Din work. Maybe I can try this next time. Hope I dun have to try it. :biggrin:

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to see you guys here also . Good Good try to contribute more to this interesting forum . :biggrin:

Eh......bro BlueCat who are you are . :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can the rice use be eaten after that?

Err... Bro... if u drop ur hp into toilet bowl then put it into a bowl of rice.... Will u eat it onot? :eek::biggrin::p

AW PCB contain some toxic substances including lead... so may not be good for ur body... Actually best is to use silica gel instead of rice. :biggrin::biggrin:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stumble upon a article saying that distilled water works well at recovering a soaked phone.....as it removes the impurities that conduct electricity.....???!!!!

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... Bro... if u drop ur hp into toilet bowl then put it into a bowl of rice.... Will u eat it onot? :eek::biggrin::p

:eek: Wakaoz .... eh....still can eat one mah anyway it'll still be wash again . :p

AW PCB contain some toxic substances including lead... so may not be good for ur body... Actually best is to use silica gel instead of rice. :biggrin::biggrin:

Hm....can try this method also .

i stumble upon a article saying that distilled water works well at recovering a soaked phone.....as it removes the impurities that conduct electricity.....???!!!!

Will try this one also if got chance . :biggrin: