• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For God's sake, the CPF is our money .......

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans got robbed of their CPF liao. Up to 40% of worklife savings for retirement gone to the PAPzis to pay themselves and their civil service minions out of this world salaries. Have you ever wondered why there is a cap to CPF contribution for high earners? It is because the plan to stop outright CPF payments was planned at least 20 years ago. The CPF just like the HDB is a cash cow for the PAPzis. The PAPzis like typical fascists will squeeze every last dollar from the low and middle class.

When you add up 40% of salary going to CPF and another 15% to pay HDB ten you will come to the conclusion that low and middle income earners pay the PAPzis upto 55% of their worklife income to the PAPzis for pensions and public housing that most people in other countries receive with less payments. More importantly, the low and middle income earners in Singapore have a taxrate reaching 40% of their worklife salaries. The taxes do not provide sufficient healthcare coverage, old age financial assistance and out of job benefits. Low and middle income Singaporeans which includes 85% of civil serpents are thoroughly screwed throughout their lives by the PAPzis.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think CPF money is my money. I want to believe my money in CPF is safe and it is earning interest. Thank you.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the whole cpf equation bothers on madness !!:mad:

Few months back, I reached the age of 55. My retirement account as I was told ,works out to slightly above $120,000. This is because I bought only a humble 4 room flat nearly 30 years ago.

I thought maybe, I can take back my hard earned money.

Good Grief !!!! :(

All I can take back was a miserly $5k of my OWN hard-earned money laced with sweat and blood through the years of unrelentness toiling and sweating.

I was planning of going to Europe for a holiday with my wife. The furthest we have ever travelled is bangkok which was 10 years ago. Our hopes were totally dashed with the $5k that I was given.

This is ridiculous to say the least. My $120k is to be locked for another 10 years until age 65 where they pay me back in drips and draps .....

What kind of madness is this to say the least??:mad::(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother Equalisation, don't be disheartened lah. The money locked up is still yours. You are still young and you can still continue to work. But I hope there will be some changes in the withdrawal and I hope we senior citizens can make at least some reasonable withdrawals so that we can give ourselves and our spouses a treat after working so hard for so many years.

Don't despair lah. Good News coming soon...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother Equalisation, don't be disheartened lah. The money locked up is still yours. You are still young and you can still continue to work. But I hope there will be some changes in the withdrawal and I hope we senior citizens can make at least some reasonable withdrawals so that we can give ourselves and our spouses a treat after working so hard for so many years.

Datok,

Hope you are right.:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the whole cpf equation bothers on madness !!:mad:

Few months back, I reached the age of 55. My retirement account as I was told ,works out to slightly above $120,000. This is because I bought only a humble 4 room flat nearly 30 years ago.

I thought maybe, I can take back my hard earned money.

Good Grief !!!! :(

All I can take back was a miserly $5k of my OWN hard-earned money laced with sweat and blood through the years of unrelentness toiling and sweating.

I was planning of going to Europe for a holiday with my wife. The furthest we have ever travelled is bangkok which was 10 years ago. Our hopes were totally dashed with the $5k that I was given.

This is ridiculous to say the least. My $120k is to be locked for another 10 years until age 65 where they pay me back in drips and draps .....

What kind of madness is this to say the least??:mad::(

That is what happen when a sinkie like you is ball-less and dare not protest to throw out the PAP.

In the end come to the forum to complain and share your sob story about your own govt whom you pay tax to, screw you in the ass.

You deserve all the shit you get for being a coward sinkie ball-less loser.

This is a perfect fine example of a sinkie screwed in the ass by the govt. No balls and come to the forum to complain as though the problem will be solved by doing this.

That is why i stay away from sinkie. I dun want my future generation to behave like this. It is a total sinkie disgrace.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why i stay away from sinkie. I dun want my future generation to behave like this. It is a total sinkie degrace.

Good for you Tony. Stay away from Singapore.But dont keep coming here and also kpkb. Blessings to you and to your future generations of Non Singaporeans. Life is short. Why plan so long? Tomorrow may not come.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what happen when a sinkie like you is ball-less and dare not protest to throw out the PAP.

Ball-less ?

My balls most probably bigger than the whole of your ugly head and can squirt through your nostrils into your pathetic windpipe !!:oIo::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope to have some changes? You must be sinkiely and cowardly crazy. The only way to changes is to go to the street to protest and throw the motherfucking PAP out. You got balls? Look at my signature.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you Tony. Stay away from Singapore.But dont keep coming here and also kpkb. Blessings to you and to your future generations of Non Singaporeans. Life is short. Why plan so long? Tomorrow may not come.

The problem is i like to come here to shame and disgrace you bunch of ball-less coward sinkie. What the fuck you can do?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Brother. I am sure our enlightened government will hear our painful calls .

Gov hear your cries?????? You are confirmed a sinkie fucktard. You think the PAP govt gives a shit about you sinkie? Wahahahhaah!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ball-less ?

My balls most probably bigger than the whole of your ugly head and can squirt through your nostrils into your pathetic windpipe !!:oIo::biggrin:

Yes you are!!! And right in you sinkie face. CPF cannot take out. Your ass pain or not. This will not happen if sinkie got the balls to protest. No balls. Then suck thumb and bend down to get screw. Ass pain or not.

Last edited:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bro will be withdrawing his cpf early next year. His combined OA + SA is around 140K and told me he expects to be able to take out half the MS amount of 70K as as he can pledge his HDB flat which is fully paid up.

But if what Bro Equalisation said about the token 5K is true, then my bro will be very disappointed. Think better ask him to rush down CPF Board tomorrow morning to clarify matter...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My bro will be withdrawing his cpf early next year. His combined OA + SA is around 140K and told me he expects to be able to take out half the MS amount of 70K as as he can pledge his HDB flat which is fully paid up.

But if what Bro Equalisation said about the token 5K is true, then my bro will be very disappointed. Think better ask him to rush down CPF Board tomorrow morning to clarify matter...

Another sinkie going to find out that he has been screwed... i am going to enjoy this.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuan, I also thought so.

Incorrect. The pledging is only to make up for the inadequacy of current OA+SA amount to the minimum sum only. For example I have 120k. The minimum sum is 140k. Shortfall of 20k can be covered by pledge. The only amount you can take out is the amount in excess of the minimum sum.