• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For God sake why doesn't she fix her teeth?

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF she is going to do alot public relation stuffs in future?

20130122.222620_lowtk_st.jpg

This kind of teeth will loose plenty of votes! She char bor some more!

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking about this as well. Maybe she is thinking about getting that $5k tooth implant after she gets her MP allowance.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah, this small little thing you also want to find fault with her. I think that tooth gives her the unique smile!!! Sure to win plenty of teeth.No problem with most residents of PE! Li LIan will walk into parliament!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power long time since i saw someone with a gap between their teeth. Madonna had it and a few black singers too.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah, this small little thing you also want to find fault with her. I think that tooth gives her the unique smile!!! Sure to win plenty of teeth.No problem with most residents of PE! Li LIan will walk into parliament!!!
Kopi; i wouLd have preferred the word waLk repLaced with 'waLtz'...:wink:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsense. In the 90s, it was very popular for Japanese female pop stars to have a missing tooth. Kawaii look.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking about this as well. Maybe she is thinking about getting that $5k tooth implant after she gets her MP allowance.

I, poor thing, VOTE FOR ME, to fix my teeth! ( not at the cul de sac with the knuckle duster):biggrin: