• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For "Dead Fish In Bed" Angie of Geylang Checker

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Data: Women most likely to have affairs at age 37

Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg

A compilation of Singapore's statistics has found that local women are most likely to have extramarital affairs at the age of 37.

This is according to data published in the Singapore's Department of Statistics Yearbook for 2011.

On this trend, a counsellor from Fei Yue Community Services says that women between 35 to 40 years old can easily fall in love again, leading to problems in their existing marriage.

According to the counsellor, most women would have established their careers by that age and also no longer devote a lot of time to caring for their children, who would already be schooling.

With more free time on their hands, these women will begin to feel lonely.

"When she is free, she will reminisce about the intimacy she had enjoyed with her husband in the past. She'll hope for her husband to spend more time with her and shower more care on her."

Craving affection, these lonely women can more easily stray from their marriages.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 3 February 2012.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3YFBFTnj-00?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure onot...me go c tat friend of mine still running his pub onot...den go org a ladies 37 nite...1st n 2nd drink free...den me go work for him tat nite as waiter...:biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can assure you that somehow when women cheat they somehow think it's justified compared to a man cheating.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can assure you that somehow when women cheat they somehow think it's justified compared to a man cheating.
dunno why..
woman cheat is becos of man fault.
man cheat is becos our kuku fault.

jus like couple broke up, the finger always point to the man first.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She (and most of the people out there) thinks it is justified because he had neglected her, did not fulfill her 'needs', or just wanted to 'find herself' (Eat Pray Love).
If nothing convinces just claim that hubby had been abusive.

A woman can do no wrong, and her shit smells like roses.