• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Football Singapore a hub for match fixers, says FIFA security chief

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Singa...says-FIFA-security-chief/Article1-691613.aspx

i have been thinking about this...after some thoughts, i think the chao angmo now are pointing finger at us. i remembered roughly about 10 years ago, sgpools start receiving bets on soccer. then, they have the website listing the prices of the odds, you see them going up and down. there was a time when i notice that whenever the odds went down for the favourites, the match outcome sure come out opposite. not all matches are like that as it will be too obvious but most matches. i suspect the matches are fixed by the europeans rather than asians. although 1 sporean got caught for that recently, i think he may be just the only few but majority are the euros they themselves. fyi, i am not the only one who notice the odds movement inclined to which team will win. i ever went to sgppools and saw some "students" monitoring the odds. however, after some time, the odds movement was made not so obvious as sgpools remove the starting prices.
i ever spoke to a new zealander setting odds at sgpools as he happened to be my taxi passenger and he was also aware that there are some match fixing going on but i forgot to ask him why the starting prices were removed.:confused:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore bookies power leh... The odds they offer is always better than Singpools!

One reason why Peter Lim wanted to buy Liverpool...

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore bookies power leh... The odds they offer is always better than Singpools!

One reason why Peter Lim wanted to buy Liverpool...

heheheh....... you oso know :wink:

...... and everyone thought he made his $$$ from stocks & shares. :rolleyes:

only a matter of time before his world starts crumbling down.........