• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foot trend ,,,,Silver foot @ raffles city

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman asks diner who placed feet next to her in restaurant to 'please learn basic some etiquette'
photo_librarySee 20 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Cherlynn Ng mail
Posted on 20 December 2019 | 8,948 views | 8 comments | 185 reading now
Submitted by Stomper Jane

This story was submitted via Web contributionform.

Stomper Jane's family lunch at Raffles City shopping mall on Thursday (Dec 19) turned unpleasant after a fellow diner took off her shoes and placed her bare feet on the seat next to Jane's.
Jane said that the incident occurred in Poulet at around 12.50pm.

Reactions: jw5

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
She recounted: "I was having a nice family lunch when a group of three young and attractive office ladies sat at a table next to ours.

"Immediately, the woman who was seated next to me, removed her shoes and placed both her bare feet on the seat!

"Her bare feet were just next to me in close proximity and it was really so appalling!

"Her behaviour is really inconsiderate, unacceptable and lacking in basic etiquette! Isn’t it rude and unhygienic to put one's bare feet on the seat of a restaurant when there are other diners around?

"If it was the start of my meal, I would have completely lost my appetite. We quickly finished up our meals and left the restaurant.

"To the barefooted lady: If you are reading this article, please learn some basic social etiquette."

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed its basic social etiquette to not put your feet up on the seat. But why can she tell the barefooted lady off there and then? So the lady can learn some basic social etiquette. Why come home then complain online. KNN pooh bor!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed its basic social etiquette to not put your feet up on the seat. But why can she tell the barefooted lady off there and then? So the lady can learn some basic social etiquette. Why come home then complain online. KNN pooh bor!
I would have stabbed her feet with the fork followed by her labia.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya Cb coward sinkie behaviour.....can only complain and shame

jw5

Loyal
She should have told the "attractive lady" to put her fucking feet on the floor. That is what I told a CECA Indian guy once when he did that. In fact I didn't tell him anything, simply pointed at his feet and the floor. He immediately put his feet down, but after a while, he asked me if I "didn't like his feet on the chair". My reply was "What do you think?" He shut up after that............... LOL...................... :biggrin:

She recounted: "I was having a nice family lunch when a group of three young and attractive office ladies sat at a table next to ours.

"Immediately, the woman who was seated next to me, removed her shoes and placed both her bare feet on the seat!

"Her bare feet were just next to me in close proximity and it was really so appalling!

"Her behaviour is really inconsiderate, unacceptable and lacking in basic etiquette! Isn’t it rude and unhygienic to put one's bare feet on the seat of a restaurant when there are other diners around?

"If it was the start of my meal, I would have completely lost my appetite. We quickly finished up our meals and left the restaurant.

"To the barefooted lady: If you are reading this article, please learn some basic social etiquette."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she should thank the chiobu diner for adding exotic and erotic flavor and odor to her dining sexperience. it will be more sexquisite if chiobu airs her chitsu by removing her panty liner and offers some cottage cheese for free.