• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foot massage until pinch cheebye. Lawyer PA cry

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20210125-1119103

The whole hand go inside and swim one round.

92486220_hidden-cam-on-asian-massage-fingering-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ran Weidong (35 years old, transliterated), owner of a foot therapy shop, was charged with indecent assault.

The 35-year-old pedicure shop owner was accused of assaulting a 23-year-old female paralegal. The victim gave evidence in court, using a doll to point out the process of being assaulted in the private parts, saying that the defendant wanted to compensate, but she refused.

This incident occurred on the evening of May 3, 2019, at the "Kangfu Foot Therapy" located on the ground floor of JCube.

The location of the incident was "Kangfu Foot Therapy" at the bottom of Yubingfang.

The defendant Ran Weidong (35 years old, transliterated), the owner of this foot therapy shop, faced a charge accusing him of assaulting a 23-year-old paralegal at the aforementioned time.

The defendant pleaded not guilty and the case went on the first day of trial this morning (January 25). To protect the identity of the victim, the judge ordered the media not to report information that could reveal the identity of the victim.

The prosecution summoned the police officers who were investigating the case and the victim to testify in court this morning. When the victim received the testimony from the prosecution, he was emotionally and weeping several times.

However, she clearly stated the incident and recalled that she was introduced by a girlfriend to the defendant's foot massage shop for foot massage due to ankle pain.

"I was wearing denim trousers at the time. He (the defendant) asked me to change into the shorts in the shop and then massaged me on the massage chair first, but the more I pressed it, the more I pressed it until it reached my inner thigh, near my cheebye”

The victim went to court to testify, using a doll to point out the assault to the inner thigh.
In court, she first demonstrated with a doll provided by the prosecution, pointing out that the defendant used circular finger pressure to massage her inner thighs, and she felt uncomfortable at that time.

Later, the defendant actually said that her ankle pain was caused by a waist problem, and asked her to lie on the massage table, roll up her trousers to expose her buttocks, put her fingers into her shorts, and tried to insert her underwear, insulting her cheebye. The victim could only move her body, but did not know how to react, actually she also quite song. Afterwards, the defendant took the opportunity to pull down the upper part of her trousers, and took the opportunity to insert her..

The victim again used a doll to demonstrate how the defendant rolled up her trousers and pulled down her pants.

The original 40-minute massage lasted for several hours. The victim pointed out that the next day a friend went to question the defendant and then called the police. The other party wanted to reconcile privately and asked her if he could lose money and asked her to close the case. She resolutely rejected the other party, saying that she would not accept compensation because she was indeed violated.

The interrogation will continue this afternoon, after which the lawyer is expected to cross-examine the victim.

preview.jpg

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good thing it as not Whore Jinx cheebye he was massaging. His hand would still be lost there today.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the massager has done a good job, she will have ask for more. She will be a repeat customer of him personally.
But i guess the guy just do a lousy job and the customer complained about him

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ran Weidong (35 years old, transliterated), owner of a foot therapy shop, was charged with indecent assault.

The 35-year-old pedicure shop owner was accused of assaulting a 23-year-old female paralegal. The victim gave evidence in court, using a doll to point out the process of being assaulted in the private parts, saying that the defendant wanted to compensate, but she refused.

This incident occurred on the evening of May 3, 2019, at the "Kangfu Foot Therapy" located on the ground floor of JCube.

The location of the incident was "Kangfu Foot Therapy" at the bottom of Yubingfang.

The defendant Ran Weidong (35 years old, transliterated), the owner of this foot therapy shop, faced a charge accusing him of assaulting a 23-year-old paralegal at the aforementioned time.

The defendant pleaded not guilty and the case went on the first day of trial this morning (January 25). To protect the identity of the victim, the judge ordered the media not to report information that could reveal the identity of the victim.

The prosecution summoned the police officers who were investigating the case and the victim to testify in court this morning. When the victim received the testimony from the prosecution, he was emotionally and weeping several times.

However, she clearly stated the incident and recalled that she was introduced by a girlfriend to the defendant's foot massage shop for foot massage due to ankle pain.

"I was wearing denim trousers at the time. He (the defendant) asked me to change into the shorts in the shop and then massaged me on the massage chair first, but the more I pressed it, the more I pressed it until it reached my inner thigh, near my cheebye”

The victim went to court to testify, using a doll to point out the assault to the inner thigh.
In court, she first demonstrated with a doll provided by the prosecution, pointing out that the defendant used circular finger pressure to massage her inner thighs, and she felt uncomfortable at that time.

Later, the defendant actually said that her ankle pain was caused by a waist problem, and asked her to lie on the massage table, roll up her trousers to expose her buttocks, put her fingers into her shorts, and tried to insert her underwear, insulting her cheebye. The victim could only move her body, but did not know how to react, actually she also quite song. Afterwards, the defendant took the opportunity to pull down the upper part of her trousers, and took the opportunity to insert her..

The victim again used a doll to demonstrate how the defendant rolled up her trousers and pulled down her pants.

The original 40-minute massage lasted for several hours. The victim pointed out that the next day a friend went to question the defendant and then called the police. The other party wanted to reconcile privately and asked her if he could lose money and asked her to close the case. She resolutely rejected the other party, saying that she would not accept compensation because she was indeed violated.

The interrogation will continue this afternoon, after which the lawyer is expected to cross-examine the victim.

she actually said "cheebye" in court?!? lol

"I was wearing denim trousers at the time. He (the defendant) asked me to change into the shorts in the shop and then massaged me on the massage chair first, but the more I pressed it, the more I pressed it until it reached my inner thigh, near my cheebye

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ankle pain go for a foot massage?! Instead of getting an x-ray done and see what's causing the problem. Muscle tear, bone spur, fracture? And she's a paralegal some more. Dumb cunt.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
she actually said "cheebye" in court?!? lol

"I was wearing denim trousers at the time. He (the defendant) asked me to change into the shorts in the shop and then massaged me on the massage chair first, but the more I pressed it, the more I pressed it until it reached my inner thigh, near my cheebye

I added for clarity in case some people don't know the location.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the massager has done a good job, she will have ask for more. She will be a repeat customer of him personally.
But i guess the guy just do a lousy job and the customer complained about him

Rub and pinch her labia but didn't insert and dig hard. If it's me, I will dig her hole and make her smell my fingers.

tumblr_oayo5p8QUd1tl83npo1_400.gif

Last edited: