• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food recommendation for this Saturday dinner

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seafood dinner buffet costs about $10-$20 more - lobsters, oysters, crabs, prawns etc. Better value for the dollar imo.

Yes thats true and also Peranakan food can get full quite fast whereas seafood if you eat slowly you can eat more. So in the end the seafood buffet is always better for me. But I guess if someone likes Peranakan food then his or her view will be different.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes thats true and also Peranakan food can get full quite fast whereas seafood if you eat slowly you can eat more. So in the end the seafood buffet is always better for me. But I guess if someone likes Peranakan food then his or her view will be different.

Absolutely agree. In my case, at least 15 oysters so that's about $30-$45 makaned!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CurrentLy there's a promotionaL fare @Jackson MiLLer Restaurant @ Sg Swimming CLub.
Dine 3 for 1 One free (Member's price) @$42 nett for a 5 course Dinner.
You can do no wrong; eVen if you're not a Member..
Go check them out.:wink:

ArseneWenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
CurrentLy there's a promotionaL fare @Jackson MiLLer Restaurant @ Sg Swimming CLub.

Fug back to flowerpod :oIo:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. What is served for this 5 course dinner?
2. How to go in if not accompanied by a member?

Thanks.