• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food prices keep rising, what can the sinkie do?

jw5

Loyal
All sinkies should be hawkers, so they can learn the value of hard work! I have to disagree with you, while hawkers cannot price much higher than peers, it is the customers who are ultimately the price takers. For the regular pleb, you got an hour or two for lunch, there are only so many places you can go to.

Another idiotic comment. You might as well admit that you pimped your daughter so that she can learn the value of hard work. Moron! :rolleyes:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go Check out which cc's,temples,churches,organisations have free meals on their caLendar.
Do up your daiLy Go-where-for-free meaL List.Can be Quite interesting..:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent point John. Food price higher, become a hawker. Go with the flow. Very simple actually. :cool:

Looks like shit dropped on your shoulders mate. Not to worry. It came from eunuch's mouth not from backside. When you walk around, look out for that mouth. More shit coming your way. Trust me. Wahahaha.

GM
Wahahaha Corp

jw5

Loyal
Looks like shit dropped on your shoulders mate. Not to worry. It came from eunuch's mouth not from backside. When you walk around, look out for that mouth. More shit coming your way. Trust me. Wahahaha.

GM
Wahahaha Corp

Talking to your own clone.......................Wahahahahahahahahaha.....................

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

GM
Wahahaha Corp

Doggie not mine sir. It followed me home!

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkies should be hawkers, so they can learn the value of hard work! I have to disagree with you, while hawkers cannot price much higher than peers, it is the customers who are ultimately the price takers. For the regular pleb, you got an hour or two for lunch, there are only so many places you can go to.

r u a cat or dog?