• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food Panda Thugs

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foodpanda Riders Apologise For Assaulting Penang Restaurant Workers, Owner Forgives Them
They were arrested by police on 4 April.

S.Y Lee
APRIL 5, 2023

In a recent update on the viral incident involving two Foodpanda riders who threw objects at restaurant workers in Penang, the restaurant owner told WeirdKaya that the riders have been officially arrested yesterday and the police are currently investigating the case.

Foodpanda riders apologise for assaulting penang restaurant workers, owner forgives them

Riders said sorry for their behaviour

Speaking to WeirdKaya, the riders have expressed regret for their behavior and have stated that they are willing to turn over a new leaf.

The owner of the restaurant and the female worker who was targeted have also expressed forgiveness towards the riders.

While the investigation is still ongoing, the female worker who experienced shock from the incident is considering whether to continue working at the restaurant.

Urge public not to speculate on race

The owner said that Foodpanda has taken immediate action and approached the restaurant owner to extend gifts to the affected worker.

The owner emphasised that this incident does not represent Foodpanda or involve any racial issues, but rather a personal issue of the riders.

One of the riders involved in the incident is reportedly only 20 years old, and has expressed a desire to not repeat such behavior.

Due to concerns for his elderly mother, the owner of the restaurant has decided to resolve the case and not pursue further legal action so that the family would not worry about their son.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess u r fasting, u get hangry.
If you listen to sermons, they tell you fasting will make you to be patient and compassionate to tbe poor. The result i see is mostly opposite.
But at same time, the worker should attend to deliveroos too. She purposely ignored them. They are under pressure to do quick delivery.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you listen to sermons, they tell you fasting will make you to be patient and compassionate to tbe poor. The result i see is mostly opposite.
But at same time, the worker should attend to deliveroos too. She purposely ignored them. They are under pressure to do quick delivery.
If u wanna fast, you have to use medical and scientific suggestion to do it properly so u will not become hangry.

one or 2 days before the fast , try consuming only fruits and water, let your body get use to softer food and lesser food, then go for real fast. If u do it suddenly. your body cannot take it and might fall sick. That is for the physical body.

After the physical body issue settle, then we look at the energy, frequency and spiritual side of the fast. fasting will clean up the body if u fast properly and it will sure make u feel better and raise ur frequency and energy level. A rise in frequency will lead to more in tune to the spiritual practices like meditation or just practice other virtues like Giving, patience and being compassionate at ur moment.

But eating meat and fried unhealthy food before sunrise and after sunset is not going give u the energy, frequency and spiritual pursuit that u r expecting. Many of the halal certified food that sold outside are soooo unhealthy. i wonder if it is more for business than religious practices.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna fast, you have to use medical and scientific suggestion to do it properly so u will not become hangry.

one or 2 days before the fast , try consuming only fruits and water, let your body get use to softer food and lesser food, then go for real fast. If u do it suddenly. your body cannot take it and might fall sick. That is for the physical body.

After the physical body issue settle, then we look at the energy, frequency and spiritual side of the fast. fasting will clean up the body if u fast properly and it will sure make u feel better and raise ur frequency and energy level. A rise in frequency will lead to more in tune to the spiritual practices like meditation or just practice other virtues like Giving, patience and being compassionate at ur moment.

But eating meat and fried unhealthy food before sunrise and after sunset is not going give u the energy, frequency and spiritual pursuit that u r expecting. Many of the halal certified food that sold outside are soooo unhealthy. i wonder if it is more for business than religious practices.
I Believe the arabs eat Mediterranean diet. Salads but plenty of meat and bread. Or rice / couscous. Fasting is tiring because of change to sleep pattern. Those is arabia i heard sleep all day and eat all night.
In any case, no need to fast if you eat moderately. Just enough. Do not over eat.