• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Food Delivery Riders Gone Bonkers

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL ... This kind of behaviour is worse than the ah tiongs' some sinkies look down upon.

Just accept that LKY was right. Our coolie and fisherman genes CMI

Nay Nay NAY, chink-haters like shit putra , laksagirlyboy , LeongfuckSam consider this kind of behaviour to be mild misdeed .
If that guy is a chink , it would be considered as violent act ,and we will see all the chink haters dutifully join in to condemn all the chinks.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
All becoming the modern slaves of Grab...

s960_modernslaverygovuk.png

heard he is the Modern Slave Master.

Grab = Lord Ligonier, 18th century British slave ship.

Alex Haley was right.

go read his novel , Roots and Kunta Kinte.

IMG_20200422_112252.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...g-xiasway-until-taiwan-tvbs-news-6267233.html

Xiasuay until Taiwan. Haha sinkies useless losers

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that explains it.

So the Grab food delivery person goes to the outlet expecting to pick up the food/beverage items but it is not ready. Has to wait. Meanwhile his KPI targets are ticking.

Stress.

Yeah third party don't realize it but it is very stressful. And then you see people taking their own sweet time, chit chatting and you are sweating away in stress.

Grab's fault , know only how to charge high high comms and create conflicts
between food establishmets , customers and food riders ,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sgphv/permalink/837068970116914/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP gov took away their e-scooters which was one of their main speedy food delivery/productive means of tools. Now they have to queue for food which causes them to slow down their already slow delivery hence reduced income. Very stressful indeed.

The PAP gov could have worked with the food delivery companies to work on something creative which will be able to let these delivery guys retain their e-scooters by means of licencing, having them be responsible for their equipment and not let any 3rd unlicensed person riding it or heavy fine, licence suspension or something like that. Instead, PAP put a blanket ban and you die your business.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP gov took away their e-scooters which was one of their main speedy food delivery/productive means of tools. Now they have to queue for food which causes them to slow down their already slow delivery hence reduced income. Very stressful indeed.

The PAP gov could have worked with the food delivery companies to work on something creative which will be able to let these delivery guys retain their e-scooters by means of licencing, having them be responsible for their equipment and not let any 3rd unlicensed person riding it or heavy fine, licence suspension or something like that. Instead, PAP put a blanket ban and you die your business.

this idiot pap govt thinks all problems can be solved by banning and imposing fines. What’s the point of having so many scholars in civil service?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When times were good, Grab made a lot of money by forcing delivery guys to work for them on the cheap, and also taking a bloody fat cut out of the F&B providers.

Now times are not so good, cry mother cry father. Pathetic.

No different from those hipster F&B joints, those so called "fusion food" outlets, and those overpriced, self-entitled and pretentious chains that behave like spoilt brats who have never suffered a downturn or dealt with a crisis before.

KNNBCCB

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more they fulfill deliveries the better as they make more money. primary incentive is in the money. of course, a higher rating brings in more customers. the eateries should have forecasted demand down to 6.9 seconds of wait time for these desperadoes by preparing set menu meals ahead of the curve. they also need to learn how to flatten the curve. :tongue:
No use because for every order, there are 69 other Grabfood, Foodpanda and Deliveroo riders rushing for the same job.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this idiot pap govt thinks all problems can be solved by banning and imposing fines. What’s the point of having so many scholars in civil service?

They are just lazy overpaid useless politicians. Always claiming credits when times are good but quick to blame others when times are bad.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well these low caste serfs could had pcc into your food as extra proteins.

I usually don't let these low caste serfs handle my food. These days, most of my food is home cooked. Otherwise, a close family member will personally go and collect our own takeaway orders. We only order from high SES places like Din Tai Fung.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I usually don't let these low caste serfs handle my food. These days, most of my food is home cooked. Otherwise, a close family member will personally go and collect our own takeaway orders. We only order from high SES places like Din Tai Fung.

For you status, shouldn’t it be Les Amis at bare mininum?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am so envious of you. So high SES. I will work hard and aspire to be like you sir.:thumbsup: