• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folks - Please Help Nicole and the Marine Parade Team

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please pass this to everyone that you know.

SEEKING YOUR HELP TO DEFRAY THE COSTS & EXPENSES OF THE NSP MARINE PARADE GRC CAMPAIGN
by Nicole Seah (ÙÜÑ©Áá) on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 2:09pm
To my Friends and Supporters

Would you consider helping to defray the costs and expenses incurred in running the NSP Marine Parade Campaign?

These include the following items:

(1) Production (Artwork and Printing) of Flyers, Posters, Banners, Election Booklets

(2) Postage and distribution of Election Booklets to Marine Parade residents

(3) Labour to put up and take down Posters and Banners

(4) Production of ¡°Chope¡± Tissue Packs

(5) Setting up stage, barricades, spotlights, sound system, etc for Rally at Aljunied Open Field on 28 April 2011

(6) Rental of lorry, with driver and fixing of ambulating loud speakers for 9 days

(7) Food and refreshments for volunteers

(8) T-shirts for volunteers

(9) Translation services

(10) Rental of room for press conference

(11) Rental of video equipment

(12) Telecommunications, Transport, photocopying, stationery and incidentals

We are currently in the process of compiling the list of costs and expenses for the Marine Parade Campaign (excluding items to be borne by NSP at party level).

Based on the invoices at hand to date, the Marine Parade Campaign expenses are well over $35,000 and will be borne by my team mates and I personally, as candidates.

I am legally allowed to ask for contributions from fellow Singaporeans. Hence, do consider if you could help.

** No amount is too small! **

Your contribution of any amount, will be very much appreciated!

Any excess over the amount required to cover the costs of the Marine Parade Campaign will be handed to NSP.

Yours sincerely

Nicole Seah

NSP's Candidate on behalf of the NSP team for Marine Parade GRC

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nicoleseahnsp

WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:

1. Bank Transfer or Deposit

Transfer or deposit your donation into our account:-

Account name: Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca

Account number: 024-70331-2

Type: Personal

Bank: POSB

Drop an email to [email protected] so that we can send you a thank you note.

2. By Cheque

You can write a cheque in favour of: ¡°Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca¡± and mail it to:-

National Solidarity Party (NSP)

Attention: Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca

397, Jalan Besar #02-01A

Singapore 209007

Note:

Donations can only be received from Singapore citizens above 21 years old and/or companies that are incorporated in Singapore and which carry on business mainly in Singapore and controlled by Singaporeans. Therefore, when making payment, please remember to provide the following information:-

NRIC Number or Company Registration Number
Name on NRIC or company¡¯s registered name
Address on NRIC or company¡¯s registered address

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahhahahaha

Cheebye Goh Meng Seng :eek::eek::eek:

Why didn't you help? :mad::mad::mad:

I thought you sold your HDB flat to help NSP with elections?

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye Goh Meng Seng :eek::eek::eek:

Why didn't you help Nicole Seah with the expenses?

I thought you sold your HDB flat to help NSP with elections?

Was that only a big wayang?

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Scroo, you have exercise due diligence before posting this I hope? There are many who think this is not a good thing especially if the top honchos of NSP has been silent on this issue. Why her and not someone else? I am just concerned as she is not exactly a dispensible NSP member.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will SMS leading candidate Cheo Chai Chen (Ex Ngee Soon MP) to remind him tomorrow, but I will still post here also that time is a bit too pressing to do this now, the law stated within 31 days from publishing poll result the election expenses & political donation must be filed, if late CANDIDATE can be disqualified in future. I know that by now, most candidates must have already completed these already and had taken back their deposits. I know Mr Cheo Chai Chen quite well, he is experienced, so I wonder why not during campaign and until now the MP team will do this??? Surely I support the call to help opposition teams, but I am worry for them missing the 31 days dateline, to only do this now. :Z

Don't be late!

My idea to Mr. Cheo & team will be this as other parties are seen doing:

The GE posters taken down from lamp posts don't throw away!

Candidates sign autographs next to your pictures on the posters, and sell e.g. at Hong Lim Park (Vesak Day & weekend, you can register to speak) @$10 or @$20.

Your team Nicole's poster girl effect will be strong, you will out sell many other teams. :P

Last edited:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello uncle, i am not supporting u this time. if other people ask for contribution i will help. as for u, u have bad records n i have bad experiences from you. seriously, u need to find a solution how to build the cracks of what u did during GE when i step forward asking for donations.

also uncle, why not u just join 1 opp party n served them well. u are like a guo jie lao shu(a mouse crossing street). u are like run here run there mix here mix there. i dont even know which party u are in? or u totally never join member at all?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whilst I was mulling over this, I was wondering why Nicole cannot capitalise on her fame by:

1. Sell autograph copies of her picture
2. Photo taking with members of the public
3. Sell Orange T-Shirts with her brand name on it
4. Giving Speeches or talks (not politics)
5. Having fund raising dinners or get-togethers

Just some examples.

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake.. though plea may be real(?).. but definitely dun transfer $$ into a unknown person acct.

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! the pap mole calling for help...<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Something smells fishy here.[/FONT]

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please pass this to everyone that you know.

SEEKING YOUR HELP TO DEFRAY THE COSTS & EXPENSES OF THE NSP MARINE PARADE GRC CAMPAIGN
by Nicole Seah (ÙÜÑ©Áá) on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 2:09pm
To my Friends and Supporters

Would you consider helping to defray the costs and expenses incurred in running the NSP Marine Parade Campaign?

These include the following items:

(1) Production (Artwork and Printing) of Flyers, Posters, Banners, Election Booklets

(2) Postage and distribution of Election Booklets to Marine Parade residents

(3) Labour to put up and take down Posters and Banners

(4) Production of ¡°Chope¡± Tissue Packs

(5) Setting up stage, barricades, spotlights, sound system, etc for Rally at Aljunied Open Field on 28 April 2011

(6) Rental of lorry, with driver and fixing of ambulating loud speakers for 9 days

(7) Food and refreshments for volunteers

(8) T-shirts for volunteers

(9) Translation services

(10) Rental of room for press conference

(11) Rental of video equipment

(12) Telecommunications, Transport, photocopying, stationery and incidentals

We are currently in the process of compiling the list of costs and expenses for the Marine Parade Campaign (excluding items to be borne by NSP at party level).

Based on the invoices at hand to date, the Marine Parade Campaign expenses are well over $35,000 and will be borne by my team mates and I personally, as candidates.

I am legally allowed to ask for contributions from fellow Singaporeans. Hence, do consider if you could help.

** No amount is too small! **

Your contribution of any amount, will be very much appreciated!

Any excess over the amount required to cover the costs of the Marine Parade Campaign will be handed to NSP.

Yours sincerely

Nicole Seah

NSP's Candidate on behalf of the NSP team for Marine Parade GRC

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nicoleseahnsp

WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:

1. Bank Transfer or Deposit

Transfer or deposit your donation into our account:-

Account name: Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca

Account number: 024-70331-2

Type: Personal

Bank: POSB

Drop an email to [email protected] so that we can send you a thank you note.

2. By Cheque

You can write a cheque in favour of: ¡°Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca¡± and mail it to:-

National Solidarity Party (NSP)

Attention: Seah Xue Ling Nicole Rebecca

397, Jalan Besar #02-01A

Singapore 209007

Note:

Donations can only be received from Singapore citizens above 21 years old and/or companies that are incorporated in Singapore and which carry on business mainly in Singapore and controlled by Singaporeans. Therefore, when making payment, please remember to provide the following information:-

NRIC Number or Company Registration Number
Name on NRIC or company¡¯s registered name
Address on NRIC or company¡¯s registered address

Is this for real?

Has Nicole consented to this and to reveal her personal account etc?
Has this gone through the NSP party?
Uncle has a feeling that doing this will outdone all the goodwill that she has gained during the past month. The amount is really too small to risk bad publicity for her and the party.

Can we have an offical response from the NSP and Nicole?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is obviously desperate

Is Goh Meng Seng trying to get rid of this rising star by making things difficult for her????
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this for real?

Has Nicole consented to this and to reveal her personal account etc?
Has this gone through the NSP party?
Uncle has a feeling that doing this will outdone all the goodwill that she has gained during the past month. The amount is really too small to risk bad publicity for her and the party.

Can we have an offical response from the NSP and Nicole?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the rules pertaining to specific amounts each candidate is allowed to receive?
Or is it based on party?
Payments should be made to the Party, not to any individual.
NSP should clarify if this call is genuine (I doubt it) or appeal would have been made through a press interview.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....feel sad for Nicole....bad move to copy the bad example of mighty CSJ
who pulled such a stunt recently.....
the desposit put up by the candidates should easily cover the expenses in this case...
at the most it is a case of cash flow.......should not have openly use her name to ask for donation.
what about NSP candidates in other constituencies?
she should have used the party name for donation instead....NSP.