• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder for the Fairer Sex?

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a lack of diversity in this forum.

Going by the offensive language used, I guess there must be 95% men and 5% women.

I suggest The admin here to set up For Women's Only Folder. At least we womenfolk can then share about the latest fashion, handbags, accessories, etc...or simply women's matters!

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange Forum.... Why i get zap for suggestung a folder of women?
THERE IS NO DIVERSITY IN SBF!

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going by the offensive language used, I guess there must be 95% men and 5% women.

I suggest The admin here to set up For Women's Only Folder. At least we womenfolk can then share about the latest fashion, handbags, accessories, etc...or simply women's matters!

Wrong..it is 99% men and only a handful of woman here...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are being naive to say that men are the ones resorting to abusive language.

Gwendolene may be your name.

It sounds so feminine and has roots in the days of Queen Geneivie and the knight in shing armour known as Sir Lancelot.

Gwendolene, please do not act innocent for you know full well that the women of today are the highest users of abusive language.

Go to any pub patronised by women and men and you will understand my reasoning.

Words in Hokkien refering to the female urinary tract and reproduction organ are so liberally by women in their public discussions.

It is so common now that the "fairer sex" is oblivious to the presence of men around.

You can discuss everything here in the column including bags, fur-coats, moccassins or eau-de-cologne.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The most popular member here is a woman and she's a prolific contributor.

You don't need a separate section. Just join in the fun.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wen u 1st opened tis kopitiam, u so badly wanted women 2 cum ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...et-more-gals-to-participate&p=10034#post10034 ...

u got no bols 2 ask n begged ppl 2 help u ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...et-more-gals-to-participate&p=10053#post10053 ...

now, ppl ask u 2 open a zhar bor section u dunwan ... :rolleyes:

They want to talk about babies, fashion and women talk, this place is not for them, there are many other forums. If the kitchen is too hot then they should get out of the kitchen.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

www.cozycot.com
www.flowerpod.com

these 2 are women forum, go there lah, otherwise, PM Fishypie, he can give you 100 points for FREE, LOL