• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FM 95 Radio Deejay slams sgreans for supporting the ministerial pay cut.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, I was tuning in to my favourite morning radio talk show on channel 95FM every weekday,
hosted by the flying dutchman, glenn ong and Vernetta lopez.
Glenn ong was on leave today.
Well, one of today's topic happen to be on the astronomical high minsterial salary pay.
Quite unusual for this to be brought out, since as a regular listener, they have known
to avoid talking politics on air.
But contary to the usual balanced objective opinion by the deejays, the 2 of them(flying dutchman and Lopez)
was loopsidingly singing praise of the ministers, sucking up to them and acknowledge them to fully deserve the astronomical high pay,
even to the point of pitying these "poop" fellows for the pay cut, especially the president.
They even mention that there are fellow sgreans who think they fully deserve the high pay, if not even more.
Then one listener says the generation has changed, the old guards has gone and the new ones are yet to be tested.
The flying dutchman then blurted out "If you don't like it, then just get out of this country"!
I was flabbergasted. How can a radio deejay say such thing to the listener, some more a sgrean!?
Then another listener says did they point a gun at them to say such thing.
Flying burted "Then I will let you be a PM for 2 days. Then you will suffer and I will see if you dare say this again!"
OMG. How can a radio deejay make such biased ungrounded comment.
Is this flying dutchman hoping be the next PAP candidate?
Well, I would think so.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Flying burted "Then I will let you be a PM for 2 days. Then you will suffer and I will see if you dare say this again!"

ooo... such matured wisdom... didn't know that our Constitution could be changed by mere words of a DJ :eek::eek::eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why We Fight !

As usual, I was tuning in to my favourite morning radio talk show on channel 95FM every weekday,
hosted by the flying dutchman, glenn ong and Vernetta lopez.
Glenn ong was on leave today.
Well, one of today's topic happen to be on the astronomical high minsterial salary pay.
Quite unusual for this to be brought out, since as a regular listener, they have known
to avoid talking politics on air.
But contary to the usual balanced objective opinion by the deejays, the 2 of them(flying dutchman and Lopez)
was loopsidingly singing praise of the ministers, sucking up to them and acknowledge them to fully deserve the astronomical high pay,
even to the point of pitying these "poop" fellows for the pay cut, especially the president.
They even mention that there are fellow sgreans who think they fully deserve the high pay, if not even more.
Then one listener says the generation has changed, the old guards has gone and the new ones are yet to be tested.
The flying dutchman then blurted out "If you don't like it, then just get out of this country"!
I was flabbergasted. How can a radio deejay say such thing to the listener, some more a sgrean!?
Then another listener says did they point a gun at them to say such thing.
OMG. How can a radio deejay make such biased ungrounded comment.
Is this flying dutchman hoping be the next PAP candidate?
Well, I would think so.

[video=youtube;ZBtdTiHsQqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtdTiHsQqI[/video]

7:16 The betrayal of his own selfish interest just as he had betrayed those who supported him in the first place.

8:15 Loves NSF !

12:15 Rubber stamps 'assembly' supporting a dictator to further 'the cause' of fascism. Information, mass media and judiciary system that side fascism to strengthen a dictator's control.

17:17 Why the Catholics were arrested for 'Marxist plot'. Why LKY must write a biography of himself and his fishing village. And why LHL 'has' the best genes.

24:30 Why Sinkies decided to become chickens.

26:41 Why PAP was voted most of the time ?

30:30 Sinkies fascist's number one obssession. And the fake Swiss standard of living.

34:22 Campaigns and propaganda to transmit lies. Why having just two kids is now considered not enough.

"Study the past if you would define the future." - Confucius

Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
One looks like a bloody twat. The other has a twat that won't stop bleeding. In the end, what unites them is a love for sucking cocks.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure that bloody Dutchman with funny ears is one big PAP cock sucker who is only good at talking cock... Lets admit it.. All the present radio DJs sucks.. My father used to listen to the Late Roger Kool when driving his car back then... This fucktard farker with fancy nick name is not even fit to polish the shoes of the great Roger Kool..

What Flying Dutchman...??? He's should changed his nickname to the Flying PAP Cocksucker..!!!

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not too sure about Lopez but more than 100% sure that Flying Dutchman is a PAP cock-sucker and PAP ass-licker. He does it for self-preservation as he knows that he won't be able to find employment in this circle if he were to leave Mediacorp as he's neither funny nor entertaining coupled with a shitty voice. A spineless guy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm not too sure about Lopez but more than 100% sure that Flying Dutchman is a PAP cock-sucker and PAP ass-licker. He does it for self-preservation as he knows that he won't be able to find employment in this circle if he were to leave Mediacorp as he's neither funny nor entertaining coupled with a shitty voice. A spineless guy.

Your quickly making your way down the ranks with these sorts of responses. :rolleyes:

You started off reasonably credible. You have rapidly descended to the level of what I call the "label pasters".

Everyone who supports the PAP is an "idiot", "spineless", "cock sucker", "ass licker".

Everyone who condemns the PAP is the exact opposite.

If only life played out in black and white.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe can try tune to Gold 90.5 or Lust 99.5 instead.
But Joe is not back to his cheeky way yet.
I'm also sick of FD and Glenn Ong's Por Lan Par antics.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Larry King did something like this back in the 80s on his talk show. He was overly opinionated and aggressive towards one of his callers.

A few days later he aired his public apology to the guy and admitted that he did the wrong thing and had no excuse for doing so.

You have the 'power ' when you have the floor but like everything else you should not abuse it.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The flying dutchman is looking for a 2nd career once he reaches the age of 65.
One good point he did mention about is what can singapore offer for these old men
who is 65yrs old and above?
Anyway, he knows he can never be wrong by siding with the greater devil,
just like the rest of the cronies.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have the 'power ' when you have the floor but like everything else you should not abuse it.

Spot on bro...sucking up to the PAP in public so as to gain favour is a no no especially having the platform to air personal opinions. This is outrageous and should not be condone as it represents the views of the MSM's. One can invite the listeners to air their views but cannot appear to be biased. This is why independent watchdogs will censure Singapore's MSM's as not being independent.

What is extremely bad was him telling the listener to get out of the country if he does not like the PAP.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
One And Only Station

The flying dutchman is looking for a 2nd career once he reaches the age of 65.
One good point he did mention about is what can singapore offer for these old men
who is 65yrs old and above?
Anyway, he knows he can never be wrong by siding with the greater devil,
just like the rest of the cronies.

If he wanna keep his job, he has to show Media Corpses his antic and loyalty to the fascist media. There's only one radio station here - he's no choice.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your quickly making your way down the ranks with these sorts of responses. :rolleyes:

You started off reasonably credible. You have rapidly descended to the level of what I call the "label pasters".

Everyone who supports the PAP is an "idiot", "spineless", "cock sucker", "ass licker".

Everyone who condemns the PAP is the exact opposite.

If only life played out in black and white.

It doesn't bother me one bit making down or up the ranks. I post what I think it is. I don't intentionally go out to label anyone. Anyone who makes a post in blind support of PAP not backed by solid reasonings and analyses but instead parroting what their PAP masters had already saturated the mainstream media with have to cock suckers and ass-lickers. What else can they be? I'm merely calling them what they truly are. I make no apologies for that. In fact, I would expect a forum host to display neutrality so as to generate meaningful debates but instead, u instanteously response to any criticisms fo the PAP with smart alec comments based on generalities and motherhood statements. How high do u think u are in the ranks, Mr Leongsam?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hail Hitler Lee !

Spot on bro...sucking up to the PAP in public so as to gain favour is a no no especially having the platform to air personal opinions. This is outrageous and should not be condone as it represents the views of the MSM's. One can invite the listeners to air their views but cannot appear to be biased. This is why independent watchdogs will censure Singapore's MSM's as not being independent.

What is extremely bad was him telling the listener to get out of the country if he does not like the PAP.

It could be a reverse psychology tactic he was employing to piss as many as possible to create an 'uprising' without being seen as a 'traitor' of fascist radio. Hail Hitler Lee ! So, am I putting Lee on a good light or a bad light ? Two people see will see two different things here.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does he expect his listeners to continue to call in to his programme if he treats his callers that way? If I were an advertiser, I would avoid his time-slot.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Really Lah

200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

How does he expect his listeners to continue to call in to his programme if he treats his callers that way? If I were an advertiser, I would avoid his time-slot.

It depends on his inclination. If he often suck up to PAP then this guy is his buddy then. Not all Chelsea supporters will hate him if he's a Man U supporter ? This is different, I guess.