• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman - beginning to dislike him

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's got this lousy partner, cannot tahan him. Turns me off, that I'd rather switch to BBC kns. Both full of themselves (diff styles). ..

Daily shallow banter on morning radio.. I'd rather switch off and listen to my engine's purr :rolleyes:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stopped listening to him since the other fat partner of him left liao....
You referring to joe augustin long while back.. 91.3 then kena fired (after petrina quit) >> 98 safra (oops, our anti NS lobbyist coming in on air now:p)

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes..thx for name reminder...the morning sessions then were more enjoyable and less crude...

lol..morning sessions sounded like bonks...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What car you drive whose purring engine sounds better than the radio?

An OK car lah :biggrin: Even a beat-up antique VW will sound better than mindless ramblings from these 2 blokes. Actually I find FD's partner more repulsive and shallow.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
An OK car lah :biggrin: Even a beat-up antique VW will sound better than mindless ramblings from these 2 blokes. Actually I find FD's partner more repulsive and shallow.

The programme totally FUCKTUB !!

Add more stress after hearing them, before I arrive at my food-court !!

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
only good thing about his partner is his partner's wife :biggrin:

I used to listen to his show until his current radio partner join him. Just couldn't listen to his chio ah beng partner (arragonce Ong) voice. Talk oso want to slant.

I would rather listen to 90.5. TAt least they play more music.

Agree about your comment regarding his wife.