• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flight attendant wanted to pour coffee on Thaksin's daughter

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121203_141405_dec0312_paetongtarn.jpg

Monday, Dec 03, 2012
BANGKOK - "Tea or coffee?" It's a question routinely asked by flight attendants aboard airliners, but for Paetongtarn "Ung Ing" Shinawatra, the youngest daughter of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, the drink would be poured on her face.

"Now I feel uncomfortable to learn that the person who was supposed to be a flight attendant actually wanted to pour coffee on my face. Tea or coffee?" she posted on Instagram under the nickname Ingshin21.

Paetongtarn was responding to a Facebook posting by a person, name unknown, who claimed to be a flight attendant for Cathay Pacific.

In her Facebook post, the woman said she hated the Shinawatra family and wanted to insult a passenger named Paetongtarn and pour coffee on her face. Paetongtarn's flight schedule was also posted on Facebook.

"I just travelled to see my father and to work. If that's wrong or makes you angry, I apologise. I've never thought somebody would have such an idea. Most of the hostesses on Cathay Pacific are polite," Paetongtarn said.

"Pour coffee" quickly became a buzzword on social networks when the story emerged yesterday.

Yongyuth Luchindanont, Cathay Pacific's Thailand sales manager, said the Hong Kong-based airline was conducting an in-house investigation into the matter. The results will be released in a couple of days, he was quoted as saying by Matichon Online.

"Cathay Pacific has a policy to provide best customer service and not to get involved in the politics of any country," he said.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the bluthers here would want to pour more than Coffee on her face...including TonyC!! if TongC have the balls to produce that is needed to pour on her face!! ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin and UMNO played to the rural poor crowd, got voted in and they used this opportunity to abuse and plunder the nation.
After all, giving assistance to the rural poor is actually tax payers money, so no personal loss, but get tons of votes in return.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin and UMNO played to the rural poor crowd, got voted in and they used this opportunity to abuse and plunder the nation.
After all, giving assistance to the rural poor is actually tax payers money, so no personal loss, but get tons of votes in return.

Thugsin even set up a lottery for the poor to earn back the tax dollars he gave to them.
Such unscrupulous bastard.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find Yingluck more chio than her.

Gimme the sister anytime, the daughter you can have it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which Thai govt in power did not plunder? At least thaksin bothered to give some back to the rural poor. He is the only one who did anything for them....and they know.

Thugsin even set up a lottery for the poor to earn back the tax dollars he gave to them.
Such unscrupulous bastard.
he legalized the lottery....and the lottery is for the public not only for the poor.

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is Sinkapoor MSM reporting this, it will say "Her pretty face splashed the coffee" and not "The coffee splashed on her pretty face".

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thaksin name generates a lot of hatred around the world. Only the sinkie govt is one of its few great admirers.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
which Thai govt in power did not plunder? At least thaksin bothered to give some back to the rural poor. He is the only one who did anything for them....and they know.

he legalized the lottery....and the lottery is for the public not only for the poor.

Yes, and who got the licence to operate the lottery?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thaksin name generates a lot of hatred around the world. Only the sinkie govt is one of its few great admirers.

Not sure where you been getting your news. Who are the international thaksin haters?
Fact: back then no one outside Thailand bothers with thaksin's so called Interpol warrant.
When thaksin was a 'fugitive' he could travel to most countries without hassle including Malaysia and Cambodia.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, and who got the licence to operate the lottery?

Who? The ministry of finance aka the govt of the day.
Lottery have been in existence in one form or another in thailand for decades.....and started by monarchy no less
If you are in the know, the crown prince still gets bulk of the profits siphon off to him....that's thailand for you.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure where you been getting your news. Who are the international thaksin haters?
Fact: back then no one outside Thailand bothers with thaksin's so called Interpol warrant.
When thaksin was a 'fugitive' he could travel to most countries without hassle including Malaysia and Cambodia.

I get the news from myself, as I have sat down and had lunch with this guy before.

If you find him palatable that is fine. I think otherwise.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is a fact that many countries don't care about Abhisit's kpkb to extradite Thaksin back to Thailand. Abhisit had many times sent his foreign minster all over and particularly to Dubai to persuade them to extradite Thaksin, so many times he told the Thai people he is about to get Thaksin back until Thais got bored. Thaksin was able to travel across Europe without any problem using his Montenegro's passport that has his real name on it as Abhisit cancelled Thaksin's Thai passport. So on the contrary to the world hates Thaksin, it shows very clearly the world don't care about Abhisit's effort to nail Thaksin because they all knew Thaksin's case is politicized. These are all facts.

I live in Bangkok and those days when lottery was still illegal they were run by gangs and protected by police, police was really corrupt always putting up road blocks to collect money from the poor riders and truck drivers. Thaksin thought why allow the thugs to get rich from operating illegal lottery and protected by police, why not legalize it and collect money from it and channel part of it to the police funds to make them less corrupt as they can have money from the lottery. Amazingly when it was legalized road blocks were practically non-existent anymore and police started to be real police helping the people. These are facts for all of us living in Thailand.

What happened when the army and Abhisit illegally took over the democratically elected government? They took away the special the fund from the lottery for the police. Police corruption started again. Two weekends ago during the Pitak Siam protest, again trying to topple the democratically elected government, what did the police do? They came in force 17,000 police face-off with slightly more than 10,000 protestors, another 20,000 police on standby outside Bangkok. Why? Because the police don't want to be sideline by the Royalists and Democratic Party anymore. Enough is enough, the army could not do anything with such show of police force. I was there mind you.

Last Wednesday we saw the Democratic Party once again wanted to topple the democratically elected government by no-confidence vote in parliament. It was a half day event because it was easily thrown out and Yingluck performed very well surprising many.

To show you where this government stands now among the Thais we should look at some independent study and poll because whatever I said above is no use and can be accused of being bias. We are in luck as an article has just been posted today, here you go - http://asiancorrespondent.com/92842...d-the-opposition-in-the-no-confidence-debate/

Happy reading