• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flashy Nizam Ismail left AMP because he is jobless and soon to be bankrupt

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man seems to have quite a bit of baggage. Hope WP has nothing to do with him from now on.

i think that is the exact effect this bastard PAP troll wants top achieve.....

the bottom line is this....what are the facts? and is he prepared to speak clearly about them to say WP, if they wish to know....

but ask yourself this....wtf is really so "clean" anyways..... whats more important is whether his heart is at the right place and his intentions are benighted and transparent.....if he is just another ambitious grasslooter fucking PAP supporter who just wants to earn millions then I say ....fuck off dog!!!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys missed this line , quote "A few years later, Mr. Nizam was retrenched from Morgan Stanley in Jan 2014"unquote The year now is 2013!

I did not miss it. I do not know but it is possible that when the person did the translation from Bahasa to English he/she erroneously inserted 2014 for 2013.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orh.....

in that case/.....Please line up all the PAP MPs and Ministers (including all those in the past) who have had marital problems..... dont play this game dog! you know your pap masters wont like it!!!!

can someone go to EDMW invite their CSI team over so that we can do a case by case thorough analysis of what happened in whose marriage ,,...like WTF did so and so MP or miinister get divorced or wife left him eg......

Can start with "mango- man"....tell Law la I luv her..

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! I thought you had insider info

Well, the media mentioned his many whores but did they mention how Mr Flash disappears during lunch to indulge himself in his guilty massage pleasure?

He likes the PRC freelancers at Golden Bay HC (www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=87427&page=2).

Its along beach rd..... near Sultan Mosque :eek:

His fav FL is a PRC called Cindy or Candice ... some sort of C-cupper.

Anything else you want? His dick length?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I been there before! heehee...its entrance is just beside the Blanco Court Prawn Mee.

I dunno if Cindy is still there or not as I had not visited the place for about a year. She is quiet pretty and is in her 20s. I was her regular for a while and was fucking her outside the workplace.

Well, the media mentioned his many whores but did they mention how Mr Flash disappears during lunch to indulge himself in his guilty massage pleasure?

He likes the PRC freelancers at Golden Bay HC (www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=87427&page=2).

Stephlimm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really meh...someone said his chinese girlfriend is from Makeup room. which is which, so many stories don't know which one to believe. media said have child together with him liao!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha..another smear campaign by the manipulative PAP IB..Why the usual trolls neber ask for sources, reliability, and authentication?

He also proves that the "m&ds" are not lazy and lack of achievement. Anyone with that classy BM ought to deserve my respect.

It's plain obvious that BMW was too expensive for him to maintain. Chupcabra once mentioned that many chinese that were in debts were cos they owed money for owning cars and properties that they could not maintain. It's the same for this m&d obviously. Why won't you bring that up?

I can easily bet if this guy wasn't a m&d but a chinese you wouldn't be respecting him for owning that "classy" BM but laughing at him for buying such an expensive car that put him in debt. :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You know this because????

the ISD plied with their health centre records right???

hahahahaha

a fucking PAP dog will always be a PAP dog....using state resources to destroy political opponents whilst their maximum security prioson can be rbeached without them nary a fucking proper account of wtf exactly happened...

"i think he swim across the causeway straits with 2 coconuts...." hahhah that still have me LOL till today....lanchiau understand!!!!.....

spend more time doing your real work instea dof you political masters bidding maybe you can get things right until then.... let the people rule!!!.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me just reply one can? lol

circumcised = Yes because he is Muslim.

Please do tell.

Was he circumcised? What's the length and girth of his penis? Which direction does it curve towards? Does it have many visible veins? Any tattoos or piercings?

Stephlimm

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend said that his Chinese gf is Bobbie Ng. Some make-up artist from Makeup Room. Have 1 son. Not sure if it's the truth. But alot of my friends said they were together for a few years. Until he chose to marry the minah celebrity.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really meh...someone said his chinese girlfriend is from Makeup room. which is which, so many stories don't know which one to believe. media said have child together with him liao!

if these sort of stories were repeated about govt officials, would they be threatening to sue and sue?

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

time to roll out the proof....

people anyhow say things can get sued....

newspaper anyhow say thing is the fucking truth???

simi lanjiao man??? sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander .... show some proof of your "journalistic abilities" you so called fucking press

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no issues at all with the personal life of Nizam.. Just another of the PAP's tactic to discredit dissenters like him..

We have seen that happened to Tang Liang Hong, JBJ and Francis Seow..

He loves to chiong, he loves to go to massage parlours, he loves to fuck behind his wife's back.. Frankly speaking most of us here practise this kind of lifestyle.. If he owes the bank money, then that's his problem..

The important thing is, he's against the PAP regime.. That's good enough for me..

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree zeddy, most guys do most of these stuff anyway. Whats the problem?

The only concern is whether he is doing the right thing by the cuntry and his community.

he like to eat outside the house, who doesnt?? its his pasal.

Anyway, if he is so morally repugnant, financially irresponsible and has a questionable past, why the fuck did the m&d organisation employ him and why the pappies never bring it up then?

bloody hypocrites,

Anyway who are the two ministars who put pressure? and did the amp president ask him to cool down or not?
never address the issue, bring up periphery for fuck?

no one is an angel, no one is a devil. we are fallible humans.

I have no issues at all with the personal life of Nizam.. Just another of the PAP's tactic to discredit dissenters like him..

We have seen that happened to Tang Liang Hong, JBJ and Francis Seow..

He loves to chiong, he loves to go to massage parlours, he loves to fuck behind his wife's back.. Frankly speaking most of us here practise this kind of lifestyle.. If he owes the bank money, then that's his problem..

The important thing is, he's against the PAP regime.. That's good enough for me..

Last edited: