• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flashy Nizam Ismail left AMP because he is jobless and soon to be bankrupt

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is confirmed typical mat mindset. All standard one. Is there a template for these people? Why all come out the same one?

I be fair.

Look at your own Beng template.

They also come out like from the same mould, right?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i agree with hands and legs up! it's what kind of person you are that made up a good and cohesive society, not por lumpar and crony connection. some may say leaders need to have trusted aide to assist them, i 'd think it's this backdoor connection that irks the very capable and discouraging the true blue sinkies from joining them.

More and more upright people will disagree with the pap.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong driving a BMW or spending money as long as you can afford it .

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong driving a BMW or spending money as long as you can afford it .

nothing worng at all, but a lot of people who HAVE money believe they are superior to others because of their money, and when they drive flash cars, its like don't fuck with me coz im rich....or you HAVE to listen to me coz im rich...either way, they feel the poorer have to bow to them

Last edited:

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
30K is not a difficult sum to pay if you are a lawyer. He can pay up easily.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing worng at all, but a lot of people who HAVE money believe they are superior to others because of their money, and when they drive flash cars, its like don't fuck with me coz im rich....or you HAVE to listen to me coz im rich...either way, they feel the poorer have to bow to them

Sister , i agree with you but not all rich ppl behave that way .

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think most cronies behave in this way...:rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nizam Ismail should NOT QUIT from AMP - here is why!

Remember the chairman of Singapore Chinese Clan federation Li Yeming who criticised LTK's policies? Grace Fu said there is no necessity for Li Yeming to quit SCCF over his criticism of LTK.

Now....

Why PAP ministers forced Chairman of AMP to quit when he voiced against PAP policies?

Is PAP a fair party?

AMP should use SCCF's case to support Nizam Ismail and keep him instead of fearful of the ministers who practiced double-standard protocol. Besides, the fund do not come from PAP but taxpayers. What is there to be afraid of PAP?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nizam Ismail should NOT QUIT from AMP - here is why!

No one cos the m&d to quit ( if you choose to believe this)

but m&d had to leave cos
1) he O$P$
2) he was not 'up to standard' to show his face.
3) he was living a league way out of his means! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL