• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flashback 80s - NS Slave's Top Idol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20081028.113026_vivian.jpg

Viva la Vivian

Hi when was this article?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys remember Vivian Chow ever acted in one HK movie, she played a nightclub gal with sideline.....

One scene showed her in lingerie, fearful in hotel bed, then one huge man-mountain of an angmo fatty leapt onto her & flatten her ....

poor vivan .... shit, as I type vivan think of that balahrishnan !:mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's her husband?

Btw did they divorce?

She's so old still want to act like virgin?

Can't be worse than chao racist keling yellow_people who wanna act rich and smart. Haha...he made me laugh when he told me he go KTV. Seriously i have never seen any nehs go KTV...maybe KBox? :biggrin:

Kwame

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's her husband?

Btw did they divorce?

She's so old still want to act like virgin?
Joe Ngai.

My mistake, they were not married when he cheated on her but can be considered as 'married' since she moved to Vancouver with him in 1997.

But actually, no matter how positive you want to think, the Hong Kong entertainment industry has always been plagued by rumours of actresses sleeping with directors for a juicy lead role.

Kwame

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he like variety, not just good stuff everyday. sometime you need some junk food too.
Hehe the China girl he was caught with is really junk. Lookswise is already cmi.

Maybe he is tired of a pussy that hangs loose like a sleeve of wizard?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe the China girl he was caught with is really junk. Lookswise is already cmi.

speak for yourself, if you have budda jump wall everyday, you would want to have Char Kway Teow?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Vivian Chow is those women who hate sex. Could be she kanna have to do such things when first acting so grew to hate it.

So if you are Joe Ni, how? The whole world envies you but only you (and Vivian) know your situation and only you know your pain. :biggrin:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
YA this is TRUE! When I was a chao recruit.. almost ALL the backdoor of ALL metal frame toilet then at those kampong huts @ Tekong were pasted with her pictures! uncluding those OLd metal cabinet we were all each assigned to, once u open the door all Vivian!

Wonder how many use her pic to PCC!!

Kwame

Alfrescian
Loyal
speak for yourself, if you have budda jump wall everyday, you would want to have Char Kway Teow?
Joe Ngai must be quite sick of the same grade A pussy everyday, that is why he look for PRC girls to taste grade B pussy.

Still he got a happy ending, she forgave him and married him. One lucky adulterer I say.

Kwame

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Vivian Chow is those women who hate sex. Could be she kanna have to do such things when first acting so grew to hate it.

So if you are Joe Ni, how? The whole world envies you but only you (and Vivian) know your situation and only you know your pain. :biggrin:
If that is the case, Joe Ni is pitiful. Imagine having some woman like Megan Fox standard but cannot fuck her, that is equally bad as getting married to Ho Jinx.

I think Vivian should have been fucked by too many directors and CEOs, knowing how competitive HK film industry is :wink: