• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Five Pink Dots on, government still paralysed

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now and then, I do sit back in support of Leongsam.
And applaud his sentiments from the side.

Seems like he is not a fucking raving lunatic (since he claimed he is not paid by PAP) all the time.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now and then, I do sit back in support of Leongsam.
And applaud his sentiments from the side.

Seems like he is not a fucking raving lunatic (since he claimed he is not paid by PAP) all the time.

You sure he is not a fucking raving lunatic all the time? What about his worship of Sun Ho and him being mesmerized by her 'beauty'? :eek:
I would rather he be a PAP loyalist than a Sun worshiper.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure he is not a fucking raving lunatic all the time? What about his worship of Sun Ho and him being mesmerized by her 'beauty'? :eek:
I would rather he be a PAP loyalist than a Sun worshiper.

Leongsam is entitiled to have perverted taste.

Even my divine retribution on Leongsam fails when he invoked Sun and her guardian angel and China Wine
I gave up and hide myself.

I know when I failed.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as gays admit there's something wrong with them and they make an honest attempt to seek treatment for their ailment, I will extend whatever help and encouragement I can provide.

However, when they start demanding that the rest of us accept the fact that it's perfectly OK for two men to bugger each other, that's when a line has to be drawn in the sand.

What's next? acceptance of cannibalism as long as it's between two consenting adults?

http://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic64492.html

Let's face it.

If there was a successful treatment for Gays, there will also be a successful cure to restore the BALLS onto Sinkie.

Now which one of the above is more in desperate need of a cure? LoL

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's face it.

If there was a successful treatment for Gays, there will also be a successful cure to restore the BALLS onto Sinkie.

Tonychat, just fuck back to matland and let your 48% majority Government screw your arse!

jw5

Loyal
Let's face it.

should be sinkies right?
gays are gay to be gay.
sinkies are not happy, but most are not aware that the problems are due to lack of balls which need to be restored........
once the sinkies get their balls back, they can arrange for those gays who want to be treated to do it..................

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be sinkies right?
gays are gay to be gay.
sinkies are not happy, but most are not aware that the problems are due to lack of balls which need to be restored........
once the sinkies get their balls back, they can arrange for those gays who want to be treated to do it..................

Although both being Gay and Sinkie being Balless is a ..

Mental issue that need to be overcome.

The BIG question is ..

How do the Sinkie get their BALLS back? HAHAHAHAHAHA

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkees must never have balls. this is what my belove pappies masters scare most. imagine if sinkees got balls and overthrow my belove pappies masters, how har? knn, i this fan guat zai will lose my job leh.ms vivian, ah penang 8 dollar cow, kee chew and all mministars no jobs leh. u think funny arh?

chee bye tonychat, stop telling sinkees to grow balls ok? my pappies master not song with u now.

jw5

Loyal
sinkees must never have balls. this is what my belove pappies masters scare most. imagine if sinkees got balls and overthrow my belove pappies masters, how har? knn, i this fan guat zai will lose my job leh.ms vivian, ah penang 8 dollar cow, kee chew and all mministars no jobs leh. u think funny arh?

chee bye tonychat, stop telling sinkees to grow balls ok? my pappies master not song with u now.

don't worry lah. if sinkies got balls and overthrow your beloved pappies, those pappies can always pretend they were not pappies, and pretend to be oppo supporters (like m errr, I mean scroocheebye..................)

and don't worry about those obvious pappy ministars lah, vivian can go back to doctor, cow can be full time mediator and meditator, kee chiu can be general or boy scout, they all got talents, no worries lah.

but sinkies getting balls back is not so easy, and will take a longggggggg time, because the mentality is already inherited and acquired.......................

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry lah. if sinkies got balls and overthrow your beloved pappies, those pappies can always pretend they were not pappies, and pretend to be oppo supporters (like m errr, I mean scroocheebye..................)

and don't worry about those obvious pappy ministars lah, vivian can go back to doctor, cow can be full time mediator and meditator, kee chiu can be general or boy scout, they all got talents, no worries lah.

but sinkies getting balls back is not so easy, and will take a longggggggg time, because the mentality is already inherited and acquired.......................

Errr...it's not only that the mentality is inherited or acquired.

It's literally embedded into their genes.

Like the Sinkie intern who got physically whacked by his boss and paid peanuts monthly?

His balless parents ( and guess who they voted for) literally created another balless offspring.

Boy, you Sinkie are in deep trouble.

How do how change your genetically acquired Ballessness?

It will take millions of years to undo . Just like how dionsaurs became land animals from water! Hahahahaha

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had it not been for gays, the HIV virus would not have taken hold and spread beyond the gay community into the heterosexual population as a result of the repulsive and irresponsible behavior of the bisexuals amongst them.

HIV has caused millions of deaths since the early 80s.

This is what happens when you mess with nature.
By this logic, sex with multiple partners ought to be banned too, since such behaviour has resulted in STDs. So should premarital sex, adultery, group sex etc. even kissing should be banned.

Only sex permitted is after marriage with first and only spouse.

TrueColors

Alfrescian
Loyal
By this logic, sex with multiple partners ought to be banned too, since such behaviour has resulted in STDs. So should premarital sex, adultery, group sex etc. even kissing should be banned.

It's getting out of hand. Imagine ten pink dots on...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hell lah.

Why so complex?

Just line those bapoks in the firing range and instead of NS recurits shooting for practice, put those rounds to good use.

Or if bullets are too expensive cos one can only take out one bapok. Use the hangman noose instead , which can be reuse many times.

One thing. Parents who bring up their children turning into bapok must take a share of the blame.

Make these parents pay for the bullets or the hanging ropes.

Problem solved.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it should. Sex should only be permitted between married couples who have been certified free of all STDs.
Contraception and masturbation should be banned too, as god's gift to mankind is semen for procreation. Imagine semen wasted in assholes, mouths, condoms and anywhere else except for the vaginas. This is ultimate blasphemous act against god.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all.

Can you all stop calling all these homos gay? Gay used to b such a good word. At one time all of us were gay. Remember gay world amusement park? In the old days u were asked. Are u gay? N u will say yes. As it meant are u happy. Now it means u are a poofter. The official term is homosexual or sodomite. Lets call them for wat they really are. Just my rants.