• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FIST OF JESUS the best jesus movie ever! Must watch!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GuKV2Z3eYTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This movie has converted me. I did not believe that Jesus was the son of God till I watched this amazing documentary. I am now a true believer.

God bless.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God bless you, you make me feel brand new.

[video=youtube;dJm51jsRoo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJm51jsRoo0[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.................laughed my head off..............

great video for Boxing Day....................all bullcrap anyway

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So simple minded Sam watch movie also can change Leeligion!!!

I thou GOD is oldman, whatever he says is a mandate, next, it become a Leeligion!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How interesting a hollywood movie can convert you?

To understand Jesus and the Bible you have to read other books and you can get the plot from 'outside looking in".

This is the hard truth story "outside looking in" at the Bible.

1. Jesus and his mates were 3rd messianic revolutionary group of people.

Before you dwell into believing Bible in the New Testament about this man Jesus this New Testament was written complied by the Romans.

The Romans (changed their name to Italians) invaded Middle Eastern region including Judea country where the Jews race resided. Romans under General Pompey and Julia Caesar went on a war campaign against Europe including Middle East and invaded them. Gen Pompey went East and Caesar went North to English Island. Caesar got stuck in against the Scottish race and lost the battle there. Apparently Scottish race eat human and Caesar was a price catch human carcass if he was caught and eaten alive.

G Pompey was also stuck with the Judea tribes and could not beat them. But on the Sabbath day he did invaded the Judea city because the Jews went relax one corner during Sabbath day.

Many revolutionary leaders tried to topple Romans but failed and Jesus was the 3rd Messianic Revolutionary Leader, a priest. This priest Jesus tried to use "God thing" to intimidate Romans to tell the Roman to fuck off and leave his tribe alone. But he failed miserable.

In todays context, imagine a priest (say Kong Hee the future Jesus of Singapore, if any) trying to help all the old men at CPF@55 to get their money back from PAP? Of cause he will failed miserable and PAP will hang him like Jesus dreadfully.

Take these 2 Western priest Jesus and Kong Hee died silly against their gangster government you can see 'outside looking in' of the Bible. See how easily it is to hang a priest turn revolutionary leader against Romans and PAP Leegime?

Anyway, if you believe in the New Testament of Jesus teaching, sermons at the plains (Luke) and sermons at the mount (Mark), his teaching was based on Buddhism Dhammapada scriptures.

2. Jesus walked on water?
Jesus walking on water? Buddha walked on water and die die the Romans must also make their fake son of God Jesus equal, if not better, than Buddha also walked on water.

So if you believe in Jesus teaching you are also a Buddhist, only Western style Italian version ...... hahahaha.

Read beyond what happened to Judea tribe after Jesus died (or did he died?). In AD 66, the only revolutionary leader (not a priest) that did succeed in getting rid of Romans was Simon De Kobar. But he last only 3 years. The Romans blocked food supplies and sanctioned the Judea tribe which was similar to the US sanctioned Iraq and did to Saddam Hussien. History did repeat itself, yeah!

The Romans hanged 500 Jews everyday until they run out of woods after recaptured Judea. It was similar to the German did to the Jews again in WW2 hallocast? Die die must kill the Jews?

This movie has converted me. I did not believe that Jesus was the son of God till I watched this amazing documentary. I am now a true believer.

God bless.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God bless.

I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.

I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.
I do not believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in 3 or 4 eyes for an eye as interests must be given too

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I did not politicize the Gaia thread. All I did was dedicate the success of the project to the man I admire most in the whole wide world. No political issues were introduced at all.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not politicize the Gaia thread. All I did was dedicate the success of the project to the man I admire most in the whole wide world. No political issues were introduced at all.

Relaks relaks.

I think a lot for that man you most admire too.

I dedicate below to him so he can be properly buried

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY