• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishing kaki

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro have you been to this kelong own by a guy call Ally in T.Pinang ? Quite a nice place to go and the charges very reasonable also!( They have big angcho and groupers in it !) Very relaxing place with air-con rooms with attach toilet also, very good for family trip cos no Indon ceweks allowed to stay there.:smile:

i can't remember the name cos my friend is the one brought me there..quite similar with your description.

if really itchy then i will go pond lor, like to go weekdays, lesser ppl and quieter..:biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha don't under-estimate the new age Rods and Reels uncle Kuailan !!! They can outfish hand-line anytime .:wink:

I have got 2 pcs Abu 10000+10000C, 2 pcs-6500, Penn 990, Penn 12T, Shimano TLD25, enough of reels liao, I alway have my big hand line in my bag, sometime hand itch I use hand line...only thing it's messy on board when you halt the line on board..I made my own ranggong 2mm -1.5mm steel spring wire, swivel 1.5mm steel wire, fishing weighs and Hongkong hooks.

cheeers:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went fishing on last Fri at the farmway pond located in Pasir ris., only got 1 snapper, weight about 900 grams..... this is my biggest caught so far.... hahaha.. please dont laugh at me.... :biggrin:

900 gm Snapper consider good size liao bro ! But my friend prefer to go there on weekdays he say better catch cos weekend most of the good spot taken up by regulars.:wink:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, you are right, those regular know where are the good spots, on average, i can see they caught a fish every 20 to 30 mins......
i had not tried going there on a wk day, maybe should take a day off to try it.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, you are right, those regular know where are the good spots, on average, i can see they caught a fish every 20 to 30 mins......
i had not tried going there on a wk day, maybe should take a day off to try it.

Another tip you can also try . Use Tamban ( whole fish ) or Kembong ( fish meat ) it is always better than live prawn !:smile: Cos all these fishes are from fish farms and they are fed with fish meat mostly.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called khiang & was told that for 1 night fishing trip on weekday is about S$1k. this is too much for me as there are 2 of us going at this point. i think i will just fish by the coast in SIngapore.

i am going to CV this friday night to fish(not fishing for ladyboy :p) you want to come along?

Bro got this boatman call Ah Jiang , he also fish in indonesia waters and i heard he's also an expert in wreck fishing maybe you could join one of his trip to go deep sea fishing, don't have to charter his whole boat. Contact : 9768 1692. ( his boat is big & fast and also air-con cabin with individual bed )

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just trying to bring this thread back to front cos got push back too fast due to too many new threads created!!!:(

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro fenwick, you free on this coming fri night? want to go to CV? i need to buy some fishing stuff.

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been itching to fish but recently no time leh.. haiz..si beh cham ah!! hahaha :biggrin:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is your office? i work around Alexandra. sometime during lunch time, i will do a quick fishing at the labador park... but caught nothing so far..... :(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have pet fishes..

i like to eat fresh live fishes..

but i dun like fishing..

only ever fish 1 time in my life - in langkawi..

no more next time.. :biggrin:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have pet fishes..

i like to eat fresh live fishes..

but i dun like fishing..

only ever fish 1 time in my life - in langkawi..

no more next time.. :biggrin:

So did you manage to catch any fish ? They always say 'beginners luck' !:smile:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time i'm going to up back this thread. Seems like not much fishing kaki here and also this Makapaa and Madmansg is really crazy!!!:mad: Started so many thread everyday none stop!! Makes other people thread got push back so fast!:cool: Just simply cut and paste i can also do the same but whats the point!!!:rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishing kakis. Good news now is good time to fish in Rompin Malaysia. All type of fish even sail fish. Last week my friend just went there.
Welcome to those want to start fishing as hobby. Ask any question you like. Like equipments, boat fishing, cost, preparation and,.............
I can answer most of the question. Or give me your budget, I will recommend best value for money.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishing kakis. Good news now is good time to fish in Rompin Malaysia. All type of fish even sail fish. Last week my friend just went there.
Welcome to those want to start fishing as hobby. Ask any question you like. Like equipments, boat fishing, cost, preparation and,.............
I can answer most of the question. Or give me your budget, I will recommend best value for money.

i stop fishing totally when my best friend and fishing kaki passed away 3 yrs ago.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Fenwick, i bought a daiwai reel, cost me S$150. the guy said this is multi purpose as it is strong enough for sea fishing & small enough for pond..... i m thinking of getting some more stuffs but have to wait till pay day.... hehehe

do you know any website that can teach me how to tie proper knots for hook. lead line etc... thanks.