• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishball Meekia at Holland Market is Good!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Holland market and ABC you seem to be a Q'town guy RWSSLOTS like many of us here. Also many people may not know ABC as Brickworks will be more familiar. ABC is like old school.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holland market and ABC you seem to be a Q'town guy RWSSLOTS like many of us here. Also many people may not know ABC as Brickworks will be more familiar. ABC is like old school.

hehehe i am queenstown guy lah... btw, ABC market has a couple selling satay beehoon...not bad u know...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la bro, i study queenstown pri sch la talk liao also paisay :biggrin: I got no chance to go to tech or vitb :biggrin: only stay at pri 8 :biggrin:

Hehehehe. Queenstown tech? Many enemies. Ghim Moh Sec, New Town Sec, Tanglin Tech, Queensway Sec, Commonwealth Sec and Henderson Sec.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la bro, i study queenstown pri sch la talk liao also paisay :biggrin: I got no chance to go to tech or vitb :biggrin: only stay at pri 8 :biggrin:
Hehehe. Don't worry, pal. I was only lucky to get 5 o lebel to qualify for a certificate nia. Thinking back, wish I could have worked harder.:(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Me used to be Queenstown boy but now is Pattaya old man liaoz. Really miss the Queenstown surrounding areas, ABC, Redhill, Commonwealth, Dai Jiong, Stirling Road, Queensway, Holland and Ghim Moh. Appreciate if bros here can post pics of latest happenings in these places. :smile:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro chonburifc you wont be comming back to singapore anymorre ? Talking of tai chung now no more liao lo,the ex bowl center area now super quiet :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro chonburifc you wont be comming back to singapore anymorre ? Talking of tai chung now no more liao lo,the ex bowl center area now super quiet :biggrin:
Hehehe. Actually, I like to come back as much as possible to visit family, ex-neighbours and friends. Last trip was before CNY 2012 and so it's not too long ago. :smile:
Planning to visit SG twice a year and subsequently increase to thrice and once every 2 months if circumstances permit and each trip will be at least 2 days as hotel very expensive in SG. Old folks getting old so hope to spend more time with them.

Actually, I quite like the peacefulness of that area. Just hope the pappies will leave the Queenstown area as it is and not turn it into another artificial town.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chonburifc i thought you kena wanted by polis so unable to return to singapore :biggrin: juz joking bro :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Queenstown tech? Many enemies. Ghim Moh Sec, New Town Sec, Tanglin Tech, Queensway Sec, Commonwealth Sec and Henderson Sec.

Bro, i was from QSTS; Queenstown Tech, and that was the 1st FuLL-Tech Sch in Sing then !..our fave hangout was
at Q'ways Shopping Centre ; aLways eyeing for minahs from nearby CommomweaLth Sec sch ..:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chonburifc i thought you kena wanted by polis so unable to return to singapore :biggrin: juz joking bro :biggrin:
Hehehe. Seriously, I was involved in 2 CI cases but only got to come to LOS after I have cleared those cases. Not a good experience but finally cleared.

Bro, i was from QSTS; Queenstown Tech, and that was the 1st FuLL-Tech Sch in Sing then !..our fave hangout was
at Q'ways Shopping Centre ; aLways eyeing for minahs from nearby CommomweaLth Sec sch ..:wink:
Suspect we are from the same era. Queenstown Tech has always been a better school than the rest of the surrounding school. Entry level even higher than Tanglin Tech. Think during my time, need to get at least 230 something to get into express stream. Hehehehe. I belong to the below 200 :biggrin:

Of all the sec schools in that area, Hua Yi Sec School and New Town have the most chio Ah Lians. :p

Yes, Minahs from commonwealth and Mei Chin Sec School also very chio cos' of their skirts. Sadly, think most of them grew up to become Bao Tao now (Cover head).