• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Medishield, then Eldershield, now Careshield

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD is not for arresting local or protestors, it is for terrorist. Pls get that clear. Protestors are not terrorists. Terrorist harm the country. Protestors against bad govt policy for the benefit of the citizens.

Are sexually deprived boomers are so uneducated and uninformed about protesting? Enlightened me pls.
You PAP lover.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
CPF has become and insurance company liao.

You pay premiums. They take money invest and earn profits for themselves but you have no surrender value.
Sinkies damn lucky

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
lucky you......outta all these shit and hypocrisy
Ya boy!
I thought medishield life was bad but I escaped that one cos I withdrew all my CPF and medisave before they started those premiums.
So obvious what they are doing. Only stupid sinkies cant see it. Blind.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
With these Crab Shield ( First Medishield, then Eldershield, now Careshield)

basically is to cover up by Cee Pee F board! so that money can be used by AH Ho the Jinx! Medisave only allow you to use up to $400.00 yearly with the increase in Medical/Consultation fee and medicine, 2 visit will deplete your $400.00 Medisave, so what the fuck Careshield can do for you?? The the bloody Wayang Shield that can only Bullshit the citizen!!